Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm (549 Views)

Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Moment Residents Of Nenwe, Enugu Angrily Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm by Gistvic: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian man Dapo Aruwajoye was seen blowing out after herdsmen brought their cattle to graze on his farm land. Gistvic Reports.

Dapo was all angry as he threatened to kill all the cattle if it repeats itself.

He wrote:
"Early morning encounter with the herdsmen.
I work hard for my money. I don't see why some people will bring their animals to my land and spoil my crops always while I sit back and look.
It's the umpteenth time and I don't take my own animals to anyone's land to feed. "

Watch Video Here>>

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nigerian-man-cries-out-after-herdsmen.html

2 Shares

Re: Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm by Gistvic: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm by kenzosky: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
K
Re: Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm by Davash222(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Those are Buhari's foot soldiers, please be mindful.
Re: Angry Farmer Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen Out Of His Farm by dPriv: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why won't there be clash?

(1) (Reply)

Ijegun Don Burn Finish Ooo God Save Us / Mama Gee, Who Sells ‘drugs’ To Make V*gina Sweeter And Trap Men, Gets Arrested / Police Destroy Kidnappers’ Camp In Rivers State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.