Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

CV Masterclass Training With Professionals - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CV Masterclass Training With Professionals (648 Views)

Professional Cv/resume??? / Get A Professional Linkedin/CV Service / Build Your Business Easily With Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Masterclass Training With Professionals by dollareffect(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
CV Masterclass Training 10.0

It's another rare opportunity again. It comes 2wice in a month. Not every week or every time. So if you are going to grab this offer you have less than 12 hours to decide

We have written several CV this year that has thrived in different industries. Our testimonies are limitless. We deliver minimum of 3 CVs per week to Lagos, ogun, PH, etc. To our surprise, a client who has been following our adverts called from Zambia and ordered for her own CV just 2weeks ago.

Why do we need to share this?
1. We have credibility
2. We are master of the content
3. We deliver without fear and empower with simplicity.

What will you learn in this copious intensive masterclass?
1. How to write a winning CV to target professional jobs (this strategy wins more than a graduate trainee job)
2. Psychology of the employer
3. Power connector of CV writing
4. ATS application- How it works.

More benefits for the training
1. An e-book copy of "how to say it right" for free (in case you also want to train people for Cv writing)
2. 200 active words and phrases to describe your work experience in Cv.

Price.
To mark the 10th edition of the training online, I have. Decided to give the training for just

NGN1,500 3days complete training.

Just like I always give away. This time is a little bit dicey.

For the first 10 persons to send me CVMTC10.0 at exactly 6pm today Sunday 9/06 and 12pm tomorrow Monday 10/06

You will pay just NGN999

Note the condition send the code "CVMTC10.0" at exactly 6pm today and exact 12pm tomorrow. If I were you, I will just type it down now and wait to send it at that time.

The 11th person after these 10 persons will pay NGN1,500.

Send the code to this number 08143010863 via whatsapp or text message. Then you will get our payment details.

The venue is WhatApp Closed group.
Date: Tomorrow 10/06 - 7:45pm

�Make sure you go to church today

Happy Sunday
*TobiNigeria.*
Host.

Share please
Re: CV Masterclass Training With Professionals by Larriekay: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2019
dollareffect:
CV Masterclass Training 10.0

It's another rare opportunity again. It comes 2wice in a month. Not every week or every time. So if you are going to grab this offer you have less than 12 hours to decide

We have written several CV this year that has thrived in different industries. Our testimonies are limitless. We deliver minimum of 3 CVs per week to Lagos, ogun, PH, etc. To our surprise, a client who has been following our adverts called from Zambia and ordered for her own CV just 2weeks ago.

Why do we need to share this?
1. We have credibility
2. We are master of the content
3. We deliver without fear and empower with simplicity.

What will you learn in this copious intensive masterclass?
1. How to write a winning CV to target professional jobs (this strategy wins more than a graduate trainee job)
2. Psychology of the employer
3. Power connector of CV writing
4. ATS application- How it works.

More benefits for the training
1. An e-book copy of "how to say it right" for free (in case you also want to train people for Cv writing)
2. 200 active words and phrases to describe your work experience in Cv.

Price.
To mark the 10th edition of the training online, I have. Decided to give the training for just

NGN1,500 3days complete training.

Just like I always give away. This time is a little bit dicey.

For the first 10 persons to send me CVMTC10.0 at exactly 6pm today Sunday 9/06 and 12pm tomorrow Monday 10/06

You will pay just NGN999

Note the condition send the code "CVMTC10.0" at exactly 6pm today and exact 12pm tomorrow. If I were you, I will just type it down now and wait to send it at that time.

The 11th person after these 10 persons will pay NGN1,500.

Send the code to this number 08143010863 via whatsapp or text message. Then you will get our payment details.

The venue is WhatApp Closed group.
Date: Tomorrow 10/06 - 7:45pm

�Make sure you go to church today

Happy Sunday
*TobiNigeria.*
Host.

Share please
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

(1) (Reply)

Germany Imported HDF Doors / We Supply Bulk Ago/diesel,at A Very Reduced Rate / Make Money From Home | Guaranteed Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.