Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way (3935 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by lastmessenger: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2019
WeighWordSon:
Bro... Stay alive. Living is worth more than a thousand death.

There's no easy way to die though.

I mistakenly swallowed an office pin 2 days back. I still feel the pain, not to talk of doing something intentionally as to end my life.

I've been pushed to the wall several times.

I've nursed suicidal thoughts. I've lost friends to it.

Now, I know better, I would not dare.

#I really wish we don't die sef.
You need operation to remove those pins bro. You need to act fast bro.

Yes in reality there is no death. We only sleep to wake up to a better life. A more advanced kind of life.

Good luck bro. Life is good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by Carinaflo(f): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
viettastitches:
Na wa for u o. would you give the same advice to your brother
If the guy actually wanted to commit suicide, he wouldn't have come to nairaland to ask for ways to commit suicide, he would have gone to Google.
He is just looking for pity
Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by insure1: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Carinaflo:

Sniper, it's very affordable and reliable.
Carinaflo:

If the guy actually wanted to commit suicide, he wouldn't have come to nairaland to ask for ways to commit suicide, he would have gone to Google.
He is just looking for pity

Dear Carinaflo, I may be wrong but I think this is entirely harsh.
Even though I also wondered why he didn’t ask on google, I also think you could be calmer with responses to people like this.

You can save with words.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by Rogdan: 1:20am On Jan 15, 2020
A fast and painless way to go is with yew seeds (taxus baccata). Take about 100 of them. Crush them up with icecream or take them with a strong drink (not alchohol), as they are very bitter. Cardiac arrest should onset within a few minutes. It will happen so fast you won't feel the pain. Trust me, I know this from experience. Sadly an ambulance got to me in time. Make sure that you are alone. You can order seeds online.
Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by Usorohtheman(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rogdan:
A fast and painless way to go is with yew seeds (taxus baccata). Take about 100 of them. Crush them up with icecream or take them with a strong drink (not alchohol), as they are very bitter. Cardiac arrest should onset within a few minutes. It will happen so fast you won't feel the pain. Trust me, I know this from experience. Sadly an ambulance got to me in time. Make sure that you are alone. You can order seeds online.

Hello bro
Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by MzTunechi(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
OP I hope you're still alive. It's almost a year you created this thread.
Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by EricSmallz(m): 5:10am On Jun 04, 2020
There is no where in the Bible that states that Suicide is a sin. Life isn't a place to live in pains. It's your life. Some people prefer to end the sufferness quickly. You just helped your transition to Glory. Your Mansion is up there, everything you need is up there. There isn't suffering there. No criminals. No envy and Jealousy. Everything is smooth there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way by Galactico4ever(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
MzTunechi:
OP I hope you're still alive. It's almost a year you created this thread.
He's alive and well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help No One Want To Marry Me But They Want Sex Because I Am A Single Mother / At A Dead End / Ladies Would You Want To Know About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.