Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume (13846 Views)

69 Senators Have Signed On For Akpabio And Barau Senate Presidency - Ndume / Labour Party’s Endorsement Of Makinde In Oyo Raises Controversy / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Tospringe: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He will win this time around. They are using EFCC to intimidate opponents

But Gbajabiamila will lose again!

I will go on exile if arrogant Gbaja wins
Igbo man, i'm waiting for you to go on exile. I'm sure you remeber #GEJTill2019, or #TheZooMustFall2015

1 Like

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
angry
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Tospringe: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Gbaja is likely going to lose
Why not say you want Gbaja to lose

1 Like

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
garfield1:

Our national elections is secret yet the useless leaders still win.you matter how one hates gbaja,it will be difficult to vote against him if he has induced one materially while his opponents are only speaking grammat

For 109 senators? Are you saying they will rig the secret ballot for the election of the senate principal officers.LWKMD!!
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by kitone: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Which merit? Ndume? Some just come here and type for typing sake? Mtshew

Kulas:
I hate endorsement. Let the peoples freedom prevail and not Tinubu to be controlling and making even our so called learned to look like bunch of illiterates and mumu
People are selling their birthright because of money and juicy position thereby throwing merit overboard, that's a great shame
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tospringe:

Why not say you want Gbaja to lose
Face reality.I also dont want Lawan to win but it is becoming obvious he has no strong opposition.The situation is not same with Gbaja.The Bago guy is giving him a run for his money coupled with his conviction scandal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
This Boko Haram sef wan lead Nigeria senate.....

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Tospringe: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Face reality.I also dont want Lawan to win but it is becoming obvious he has no strong opposition.The situation is not same with Gbaja.The Bago guy is giving him a run for his money coupled with his conviction scandal
Just wait till Tuesday
if Bago really have enough supporters, he won't resort too paying people to blackmail Gbaja. Go check his twitter page and see the Gibberish he posted there today. Dude becoming too desperate.
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ekakamba:
My take on this issue.

If Ndume wins and Lawan come lose, that means Ndume will be the SP of the 9th Assembly but if Ndume loses and Lawan come win, that means Lawan will come and be the number 3 citizen. If Ndume and Lawan draws, that means both Lawan and Ndume will be crown 2019 9th Assembly Champions!

What a League. grin tongue

I have told you to always be coherent... be careful

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tospringe:

Just wait till Tuesday
if Bago really have enough supporters, he won't resort too paying people to blackmail Gbaja. Go check his twitter page and see the Gibberish he posted there today. Dude becoming too desperate.
Okay then
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Peacecore: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ndume's political obliviousness loading, over!
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by SirBunky85(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:

as if u matter in d scheme of things
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by livelymatilda22: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Ok...Onnoghen and Saraki are likely going to win... Right?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Michael1905(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
kemiums:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

order now!!!

call 0.8.0.89469120

How much is your beard growth and how effective is the product?[b][/b]
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by SirBunky85(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

xup chukwudi?when will onnoghen be reinstated and tanko be reprimanded?

1 Like

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Ijawdefender: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
If Ndume wins,he should get set for more than what Saraki got in 2015. His boko haram case file has been dusted and waitin for appeal.
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by desirewhet(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Born2Breed:
Who cares....

Some of us care o....... Following and observing
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by khalidx: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I'll remind you by God's grace
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by garfield1: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

For 109 senators? Are you saying they will rig the secret ballot for the election of the senate principal officers.LWKMD!!
Lawan and gbaja will emerge the way fayemi emerged
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by Bimpe29: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ali go and find somewhere to relax. This 2019 not 2015, normal things are being rightly done now.
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by biggie73(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
History happens twice - first as a tragedy, 2nd as comedy....
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by biggie73(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:

.....be prepare to leave....
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by kernel01: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
tunderay:
Its the end of the road for you Senator Ndume, Lawan is winning this , its a done deal. If PDP will have to choose between you and Lawan, they will surely go for Lawan , not you.

A technical Yoruba thought. How can they choose Lawan, a stooge over an independent Ndume?
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by tunderay(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
kernel01:

A technical Yoruba thought. How can they choose Lawan, a stooge over an independent Ndume?
I even think you will say something reasonable, if you say Lawan is a stooge just because his party adopted him, then going by your myopic thinking, Ndume is also a PDP stooge.

But the issue is that Lawan have good relationship with most PDP senators than Ndume, maybe you've forgotten, I will remind you , Ndume accuse, abuse and mess PDP senators up at every point in time, even the Saraki he supported to make a senate president in 2015 is now his enemy , reason why he was disposed as the senate leader and replaced by Lawan . And Lawan comported himself all through his tenure as the senate leader .

Now back to you , I would have accorded you more respect , but you just make me realise you are an ethnic bigot, probably you are an IPOB, your thinking is exactly like that .

1 Like

Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by toluene2016(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:

we are watching
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by victorDanladi: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
You igbo people when, chest beat!

Gbaja-286
Bago-90 something

grin grin
Re: Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume by booksrite(f): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2019

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW Leaders Led By Tinubu Do Not Want Regionalism, Shamelessly Prefer Status Quo / Governor Obiano Visits Governor Okowa (Photos) / Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.