Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World (1131 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by massmediang: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
A 21-year-old woman has become the youngest woman to travel to every country in the world.

On May 31, 2019, Lexie Alford landed in North Korea and broke a rather coveted title: “the youngest person to visit each country in the world!”.

As Laughing Colours reports, traveling has always been a big part Lexie’s life as her parents run a travel agency and it almost seems now that she had been working on traveling to visit all 196 sovereign nations since she was a child even though she had no such plans.
Talking about how important traveling has been to her and her family, she says:

“Travel has been a part of my life since before I can remember. My parents would take me out of school and place me on independent study for weeks and months at a time every year.”

She traveled so much even as a child and she had already seen a whole lot of the world from Cambodia to Egypt by the time she grew up.
See details:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/06/09/woman-breaks-record-after-travelling-to-every-country-in-the-world/

Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by czarina(f): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is the life!

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by thatgirl504(f): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
did she touch down sambisa?

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by hisgrace090: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
In life people pursue's what pleases them, congrats.
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by ise82(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
What about Nigeria??
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by Kingosytex(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
thatgirl504:

you wan make boko boys use am do suya...
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by thatgirl504(f): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

you wan make boko boys use am do suya...
hahaha, then she has not broken any record yet.
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by ifada123: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
196×500,000k to and fro tickect
#98,000000 with other necessity
Total=110,000000,
Ok maybe if she sold the one or her father or boyfriends luxury cars then she can afford it.
No be how do chop bellefull day travel for fun
She try.
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
She'll have to leave Earth before she gets to Nigeria
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
I love traveling too but the farthest place I can afford to go to is seme border cry

I won't give up

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by flames007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
PETCOKE:
I love traveling too but the farthest place I can afford to go to is seme border cry

I won't give up
cheesy God go do am.
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by joinnow: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
ifada123:
196×500,000k to and fro tickect
#98,000000 with other necessity
Total=110,000000,
Ok maybe if she sold the one or her father or boyfriends luxury cars then she can afford it.
No be how do chop bellefull day travel for fun
She try.
Free ticket and possibly free accommodation. Just chop money.
Her parent run travel company
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wonderful feat!
Re: Woman Breaks Record After Travelling To Every Country In The World by sparog(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
thatgirl504:

Help me ask her ooh

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Riding Bicycle From Lagos To Dubai. Pics / Is It Safe In Cyprus As A Foreigner / Phrankleen: Nigerians Abroad Telling Others To Return Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.