Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? (680 Views)

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram All Go Down In Major Outage. / Foreign Phone Number Needed Urgently For Whatsapp And Telegram / USA Number For Whatsapp And Paypal Verification Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by Softcash(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Between the real WhatsApp and It's Clone which one did you prefer?

I prefer it Clone especially GB WhatsApp all the features it has WhatsApp don't have I hate the real WhatsApp it just that now they're banning people from using Clone that why I have to force using it.

Share your thoughts.
Re: Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Softcash:
Between the real WhatsApp and It's Clone which one did you prefer?

Share your thoughts.
Cash
Re: Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by Softcash(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
RonKenoly:

Cash

Okay. Go for it.
Re: Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Softcash:

Okay. Go for it.
You moniker is softcash I need me some of that.
Re: Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by falcon01: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
why will you like a clone while you can have the original?
Re: Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by Softcash(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
falcon01:
why will you like a clone while you can have the original?

Rhe original is aggressive
Re: Whatsapp And It's Clone Which Did You Prefer? by donsheddy1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
The only end to end encryption is from the original so I can't go for the clone. I never liked a closed app for security reasons.

(1) (Reply)

learn how to make 1000 daily free / See How Much You Can Earn From Google Adsense Monthly And Yearly / Treat & Cure Genital Warts Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.