|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,299,256 members, 5,054,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 08:59 PM
|Best ICAN/ATS/ACCA/CITN Training Centre In Gwarinpa, Abuja by abtogroup: 6:02pm On Jun 09|
ABTO Professional Tutors, Based in Gwarinpa, Abuja is a leading professional training centre in Abuja. We offer ICAN/ACCA/ATS/CITN lecture classes. We have an array of experienced, talented and seasoned lecturers from with various qualification such as ACA/ACCA/ACTI/ACS/ACIS/ACIB, e.t.c. At ABTO, we guarantee you passing at first sitting because that remain our focus and goal.
ICAN Nov 2019 diet Lecture classes will commence on:
Steam 1: 22nd June, 2019. ( for those that did not write May 2019 diet)
Stream 2: 13th July, 2019. ( the Saturday after the release of the May diet result).
ATS 1,2,& 3 Classes are in progress. Enrol NOW!!! cal the registrar on 08023494161, 08039171948
Below is the accounting technician scheme for west africa (atswa)
The Accounting Technician Scheme (West Africa)
ATS(WA) is an examination body established by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) to provide a set of middle level manpower to support and assist the professionally qualified accountant in maximizing his effort.
In addition to the benefit mentioned above, there are many other benefits of being an accountant technician (as holders of the ATS certificate are known), some of them are :-
- The ATS certificate is recognised by employers
-The ATS certificate holder is recognized as an Accounting technician and can add up the following acronym (AAT) to his name.
- The ATS certificate holder can enroll for the HND or BSC programme in Accounting in most Polytechnics and Universities in Nigeria.
- The ATS certificate holder will be exempted from the Foundation level and write only two stages the ICAN professional exams, Skills and Professional .
- As earlier mentioned, the certificate is recognised by employers and as such, could be used to secure employment, especially when combined with other academic qualifications.
EXAMINATION PAPERS WRITTEN IN THE ATS
The ATS exams is made up of twelve (12) papers with 4 papers written in each one of the 3 stages namely
ATS 1:- Basic Accounting Processes and Systems
ATS 2:- Principles and Practice of Financial Accounting
Public Sector Accounting
ATS 3:- Auditing
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ATS(WA)
- Minimum of five(5) O-Level credits in WASCE including Maths and English. (Yes, just as you are thinking, even Science and Arts students can write the ATS exams ).
- Exceptions are given to students from ICAN accredited higher institutions and other globally recognised examination bodies.
Fro more enquiries, call the Prof. On 08023494161, 08039171948
|Re: Best ICAN/ATS/ACCA/CITN Training Centre In Gwarinpa, Abuja by Tobesky1: 7:17pm On Jun 09|
Pass ICAN with ease
|Re: Best ICAN/ATS/ACCA/CITN Training Centre In Gwarinpa, Abuja by feyiyemi18: 9:32pm On Jun 09|
Upgrade with Professional SPSS Training for Data Analysis.
Register to attend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/professional-spss-training-for-data-analysis-tickets-62839754397
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45