Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries (529 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Naijamp3king: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rapper, Cardi B shares shocking picture of her massively swollen feet caused by ‘cosmetic surgeries’ (Photo)

Rapper and mother of one, Cardi B shared a shocking photo of her massively swollen feet allegedly caused by flying and her recent cosmetic surgeries.

the “Please me” crooner recently canceled multiple tours after experiencing complications with her recent boob job and liposuction, admitting that

health is wealth, so I have to do what I have to do’. ‘My breasts gotta f***ing heal, and it is what it is.’

Taking to Twitter to share the photo, she revealed that every time she flies her stomach and feet ‘burn’ and become puffy and that this is the cause of her decision to cancel several shows.

She wrote,

‘Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy.’

‘Reasons why my doctor told me to chill on shows cause my feet and stomach burn when I get puffed up NOT due to ticket sales.Stop fakin s*** f*** outta here.’

Source: www.OwerriVibes.com.ng

Cc:

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Where she talk Sai na surgery cause am Bros
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by daddytime(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm

Nigerian bloggers wey go soon cause third world war?

We dey watch una
Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Jmk9292(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
We have the best bloggers in nigeria.... Very dumb set of people.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Shares Shocking Picture Of Her Swollen Feet Caused By Cosmetic Surgeries by Andersonjr(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nonsense bloggers

(1) (Reply)

South African Vocalist Nichume Siwundla Has Died. / Beautiful Yoruba Actress, Bimbo Afolayan Builds Herself A “mini-estate” / COZA: Skales Abandoned His Father The Age Of 5 Because He Did This To Their Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.