Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate (24836 Views)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo / “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette / 2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
These men do not just want to abdicate the government. One day, a war will happen between y'all; an ending war! Like the game of chess, when the war erupts, another set of kingdoms will take the government and y'all will be brought to doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by koyeni(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
So politicians know about God
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by AmazingELixir: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
God will deal with the yellobar muslims who misled and led you to your political grave. If you were intelligent you wouldn't have left PDP knowing full well that it is the only party in Akwa Ibom that can win elections.
You thought Akwa Ibom was Lagos where one drug baron holds the citizen hostage?
No, Akwa Ibom is one of the true progressive and sophisticated states politically.
Lagos that should be amongst the top cities in the world is still struggling to put her infrastructure in place because one big thief is plundering the state while the coward citizens are applauding him.
Nigeria is truly cursed and doomed!

grin grin grin

This nairaland pipu sef..
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by akinbode1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Akpabio still in pain for his lost of Senate seat......

#Useless Man#
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Gkemz: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
That same God will expose your involvement in the electoral violence that erupted during the presidential and guber elections in aks
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Sexymercy: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please SUPPORT ME by clicking on the link to subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by YorubaWarrior: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Lol.

Your wailing is yet to begin. The yoruba moslems that cheered you to your grave where are they now?

Yorubas don't meddle in potor-potor politics. We've got no interest in their region whatsoever UNLIKE them.
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by barinedan(m): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2019
So your eyes are now opened to know that there is God abi?
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by enemyofprogress: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2019
E pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by enemyofprogress: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Yorubas don't meddle in potor-potor politics. We've got no interest in their region whatsoever UNLIKE them.
you get time to dey answer that hediot

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Jman06(m): 2:00am On Jun 10, 2019
Akpabio joined APC thinking that it'll be easy for him to rig himself back into the senate. But all his gimmicks were busted and prevented by Akwaibom people

All this noise he's making now are just to pretend. I'm sure he knew it wasn't going to be possible for APC to win a senatorial sit in Akwaibom where majority of the people are against APC and whatever the party stands for. Is he a baby in politics not to know what's up?? He simply thought it would be easy for him to rig!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by stormborn28(m): 4:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by liverpool72(m): 5:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Akpabio u scored an own goal. mumu
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by awoluyi(m): 5:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Akpabio is facing the consequence of conscipracy that turned against him. He was involved in a failed permutation in the 8th Senate assembly.
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by 9jaRealist: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Get a REAL job like the rest of us...
Quit sucking on the tits of Nigeria for the rest of your life.

>
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by jubangha(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2019
don't blame anybody for your loss,u made ur self a god wen ur not,so the bigger God that leaves in heaven disgrace u,for his glory,he will not share with any man

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by buJu234: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2019
WHICH GOD sef is he talking abt?
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by selfmade22: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2019
You choose the wrong party.... Besides why would the president loose in FCT?
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Rockandroll(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=ijustdey post=79171838]

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-god-will-soon-expose-those-who-rigged-me-out-of-senate

[How can some politicians talk like this and people would believe them. How about the money he embezzled, has he sanitized/relinguished the looted fund ]
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by emptor(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2019
a man that called himself god now asking another God to bail him out.he suddenly forgotten the innocent people he killed when he was governor of my dear state.he believe he had the power to take life,I wonder which country he and that dullard of a president want to sanitise of electoral fraud when all their the places he set foot on,he must snatch life from someone.karma is very naked and ready to receive any dig that comes close.LET SEE THE GOD YOU ARE TALKING OF
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by lagosinnovator: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2019
OYA SEE BROTHER BROTHER , BROTHER WEY NO GET SHAME. WEREY. DEM THROW MEAT TO UR HUNGRY THROAT. AT UR AGE U NO LEARN AT ALL. OYA FORCE URSELF BACK IN TO THE HOUSE NA
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Vabasi(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
jubangha:
don't blame anybody for your loss,u made ur self a god wen ur not,so the bigger God that leaves in heaven disgrace u,for his glory,he will not share with any man
This is it, period.
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Kennyfancy(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2019
byko99:
Lol, king of rigging wants to cry now!

Pleas your brother is looking For one bedroom flat in onitsha around 3:3 OMENIFE and Estates , a new house with water and light preferably reward is 10k, contact zero eight zero. Six seven eight seven, seven two two seven...mjjjjk
DM me for the house
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Champneys: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Will you keep fuc...king quiet Akpabio!

Olofo jatijati wink
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Oga is the office your birth right....
God will punish you instead
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Insectkiller: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mtchewwww.. grin grin
So thief dey Rob thief!

I can't lafff
Chai grin grin
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by kingcornel(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2019
tempex88:

He joined APC to avoid EFCC....a wise decision for any looter. Forget that he lost election . That one small thing ....all he wants is immunity from.persecution which APC has giving him

is d immunity nt enough 4 him,y den is he crying 4 his so believed mandate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.