Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria (602 Views)

How You Can Get Cheap Cake Boxes In Australia For Your Bakery Business? / Get Cheap Data Bundles(mtn,airtel) / Get Cheap UK Used Smartphones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria by logan2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
How do I get cheap forex in Nigeria , pls I need this answer badly to start up something important in my life...
0 9 0 3 8 7 5 2 9 5 2
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria by logan2(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dragnet
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria by logan2(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why do Nigerians hoard information like this, so among the millions of members this forum has nobody is able to give me this information, undecided
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria by ehinmowo: 1:37am On Jun 11, 2019
logan2:
Why do Nigerians hoard information like this, so among the millions of members this forum has nobody is able to give me this information, undecided

your question is very ambiguous. it raises the question if you are aware of what you are even saying in the first place. Do you need where you can get foreign exchange at a cheaper rate or you need a forex broker with smaller spread?

and nobody is under compulsion to provide answers to your questions. Some people spend hundreds of dollars to get some information you are ranting that they are hoarding.
Re: How Do I Get Cheap Forex In Nigeria by logan2(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
ehinmowo:

your question is very ambiguous. it raises the question if you are aware of what you are even saying in the first place. Do you need where you can get foreign exchange at a cheaper rate or you need a forex broker with smaller spread?

and nobody is under compulsion to provide answers to your questions. Some people spend hundreds of dollars to get some information you are ranting that they are hoarding.
I need where to get foreign xchange at cheaper rate cry

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6410 With Keyboard Light with Follow come charger @ 50k -soldout / Watch Nigerian Kids Builds Robots That Folds Clothes / I Need 4k Followers On My Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.