Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal (20159 Views)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / News Headlines You Will Start Hearing After NLC Strike Commences.. / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Awoleesu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
GentleMoney:

The face of Jezebel.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by garfield1: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=asobo post=79177538][/quote]
Its too late
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Danwakae(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Peacecore:
Atiku still want to remain on d page of the newspaper b4 he goes into permanent political retirement.
That he can never,I mean never be d president of Nigeria is a sure bet(5.0 odds)

Belike u don take trans ko ??

How can you say NEVER BE odds be ( 5.0 odds)

NEVER BE, it's a SureBet and should be (1.01)

THIS YOUR TALK SEEMS TO GIVE THAT ANAMBRA BABA LAWO PREDICTION LIFE.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by CaptBabosa: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Atiku & Obi projects a better duo than what we have now.. Only God can give Atiku victory in this tribunal considering all the mago mago APC is ready to indulge in to stick to power..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Assonyekwelu(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by specie103(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
waiting for the Like for Atiku and share for Buhari crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Amah70: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Facts of the case apart, given the insecurity situation unfolding in Nigeria, who between Buhari and Atiku can save Nigeria now?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by DLuciano: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Peacecore:
Atiku still want to remain on d page of the newspaper b4 he goes into permanent political retirement.
That he can never,I mean never be d president of Nigeria is a sure bet(5.0 odds)
you are as irrelevant as betnaija. Even though Atiku looses, you can still not make meaning to your life than put all your future and hope in bet house. Sinks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by tommykiwi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Peacecore:
5 odds small, them dey win 15 odds, so I will not be surprised if 5 odds(Atiku) wins at the tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by shugamummy: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
bigdot1759:
Let atiku share watin dey for him hand oooo

As he has been sharing even to APC since 2015. Can you take chill pill and allow a man spend his money the way he wishes. Hustle make your money and spend as you wish
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by modik(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abfinest007:
pdp and atiku played into d hands of apc.diz case has to be completed in less than three months n apc will employ another tactics to waste more time

Because the fact of the case speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Danwakae(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
byko99:
Pleas your brother is looking For one bedroom flat in onitsha around 3:3 OMENIFE and Estates , a new house with water and light preferably reward is 10k, contact zero eight zero. Six seven eight seven, seven two two seven...mnncVnj

Di ye is wan ati kukawa esitate, ran locar garmant ariya, 234km away furom samibisa 4rex, ip u ha itinrested qua :

Zebin zero zebin, tonty por, zebinty pap, pipty tu, porty wan.

NAGODE.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Atiku could ave Won the election if not because of his mouth......experience count alot, Buhari sabbi politics more dan him........Nevertheless ar no support any of dem & i didnt vote for anyOne.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
W go shock una when Atiku will win this..

Sniper will soon be scares cos of some dullapo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by idonhammer: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
So buhari's gunment is good for you abi? You are a disgrace to womanhood.

Cherrybae:
I am surprised that Atiku is still chasing shadows, no way Atiku can rule Nigeria.

I wonder why Atiku will allow the yebos deceive him knowing fully well that anybody backed by the yebos or Igbos remains a failure.

I'm glad GEJ, saraki, Fayose, Adeleke, Izi Iyamu have all learnt there lessons and can never associate with the yebos or Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by pojophilius(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Peacecore:
so 5.0 na sure bet to you?

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Okwuuu: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Cherrybae post=79177600]I am surprised that Atiku is still chasing shadows, no way Atiku can rule Nigeria.

I wonder why Atiku will allow the yebos deceive him knowing fully well that anybody backed by the yebos or Igbos remains a failure.

I'm glad GEJ, saraki, Fayose, Adeleke, Izi Iyamu have all learnt there lessons and can never associate with the yebos or

Your are a wasted resources ,receive cerebrum IJN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by tatafoboy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Make We Dey Watch To See Na

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Okwuuu: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Cherrybae post=79177600]I am surprised that Atiku is still chasing shadows, no way Atiku can rule Nigeria.

I'm glad GEJ, saraki, Fayose, Adeleke, Izi Iyamu have all learnt there lessons and can never associate with the yebos or
[/you are wasted entity,receive cerebrum IJN]
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by timizeus(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]atiku should just go and enjoy his loot. Presidency is a no no for him
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by echibuogwu(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
I am surprised that Atiku is still chasing shadows, no way Atiku can rule Nigeria.

I'm glad GEJ, saraki, Fayose, Adeleke, Izi Iyamu have all learnt there lessons and can never associate with the yebos or Igbos
Really? Change ur mentality pls

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovechisom55:
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal will resume sitting on the petition filed by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the February 23 election.

The hearing notices to this effect have been issued to all parties to the petition, according to The Sun newspapers.

Bulkachuwa’s withdrawal from the five-man panel was based on the allegation of bias levelled against her by the PDP and Atiku.

Bulkachuwa said she decided to stand down from the tribunal for “personal reasons” even after the tribunal had in a unanimous ruling dismissed the application.

Atiku and PDP had last week, written to Bulkachuwa reminding her of her promise to appoint a replacement on the panel to enable the hearing of their petition to resume following the delay.

There are indications that Justice Bulkachuwa has now appointed another judge as her replacement on the five-man panel to hear the case.

The petition, which was signed by a lawyer in their legal team, Silas Onu, stated that as of May 31 when the letter was delivered at Bulkachuwa’s chambers, it was nine days since she recused herself from the tribunal, yet nothing had been heard about her replacement.
The letter read in part: “Considering the strict requirement of keeping to the constitutional calendar for a petition and the obvious fact that time is also running fast against the petitioners, we pray my Lord to act by appointing a replacement so that we will get a hearing notice and continue with the petition in the interest of justice.”

Get more here https://thickmatch.com/atiku-varis-buhari-tribunal-resume-hearing-bulkachuwas-withdrawal/
Bulkachuwa said she decided to stand down from the tribunal for “personal reasons” even after the tribunal had in a unanimous ruling dismissed the application.

Lol I read only that and I stopped... And they all unanimously discredited the allegations the same way they did taking oat of office and goes to their places of worship.. But the constitution says otherwise... Except they are relying on the usual lacuna they always find in our laws to justify this disgrace attributed to them... Smh..

Just a concerned citizen though but I'm not related to Jones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by timecapsule: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
An you give your reasons let hear you out.

Peacecore:
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
mark my words;
Atiku will never get a fair trial. Moslems are hellbent in keeping power in the north. the Yorubas dont know this yet.
Ndi Igbo are not YOUR ENEMY! The Yoruba Nations are the baal worshipers hindering the progress of this great nation!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by haffaze777(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
firo08:
You are in this alone. When the table turns around I guess sniper will be best option for u
No he is not @bold,all well meaning nigerian are with him
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Ifexontop(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2019
byko99:
Pleas your brother is looking For one bedroom flat in onitsha around 3:3 OMENIFE and Estates , a new house with water and light preferably reward is 10k, contact zero eight zero. Six seven eight seven, seven two two seven...mnncVnj
which one is one bedroom flat again?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Ifexontop(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Atiku is coming
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by jamesharryson(m): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Peacecore:

That he will become the president of Nigeria is an impossible odd (1.03 odd) grin grin grin
So why talk about when you dont really know what odd is? Atiku is coming!!!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Tribunal To Resume Hearing After Bulkachuwa’s Withdrawal by Chukwurah003: 12:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Atiku should stop wasting everybody's time abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government / Abia Youths Vow To Vote Out PDP / Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.