Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her (658 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Actreetinosa Curses A Man Who Trolled Her For Recently Going Unclad On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by GistMore2: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
GistMore.com

A female troll called Blessing Okoro a rotten face, she blocked her and shares her photo.

Now u see why you block trolls
Just imagine who is calling me rotten face
Even with ur fake lashes and filter
I pray for u sister
I want to gift u one lashes from @bob_wings .
Seriously just send me ur delivery ad

See more here; http://gistmore.com/blogger-okoro-blessing-exposes-photo-of-a-lady-who-trolled-her

Lalasticlala

Re: Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by GistMore2: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019

Re: Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by auntysimbiat(f): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoro wot?
Re: Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by itspzpics(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by daddytime(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
How are we sure she is not posting from someone else's ig?

Nothing this girl no fit do for attention. Na medical condition she get
Re: Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by delugajackson: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Accusing your fellow lady of wearing fake lashes when you're obviously guilty of same offence is the highest form of hypocrisy as there's nothing real about a woman's outer appearance.

As a matter of fact, everything about a woman is fake. From their love to orgasms, their smile, their hair, their fake ass and br.easts, their moans, walking steps, age, complexion, voice and tears etc. The only real thing about women is their treachery.

5 Likes

Re: Blogger, Okoro Blessing Exposes Photo Of A Lady Who Trolled Her by Liliyann(f): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
This fake hypocritical thief still no get shame to dey post online undecided

(1) (Reply)

Testimony in COZA as members speak on how Fatoyinbo has impacted lives. / This Is Crazy So People Sleeps Here, This Place Is Really Unusual / Toke Makinwa Proposes To Don Jazzy In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.