Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist (31730 Views)

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS / Police Releases Statement On Man Who Was Shot By SARS In Ojota (Photo) / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by qualityovenbake(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
ok
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Amuocha: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by sambrow(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gkemz:
How much did police receive from the ritualist husband. Who conducted the mental test on her and which psychiatrist can verify their findings on the woman's mental state. Though i understand that some women can make false, baseless and sentimental accusations against their partner when they're not being treated well.
U guys like twisting issue. Must u comment?

3 Likes

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Okuda(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wanity:

Let me hope you are looking for attention

Sorry to ask oooo!

did you finish your primary school

you are maaad. everybofy in your house.
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by lekbel09(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gkemz:
How much did police receive from the ritualist husband. Who conducted the mental test on her and which psychiatrist can verify their findings on the woman's mental state. Though i understand that some women can make false, baseless and sentimental accusations against their partner when they're not being treated well.
You are mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by omerukokwuru(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wanity:

Sorry to ask oooo!

in fact you are a suspect
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Wanity(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okuda:

you are maaad. everybofy in your house.

You have failed two test at these time sorry

To ask again

Have you ever seat for an exam.

Let me hope you get the correct answer this time

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Sluacoast(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elobless:
say no to jungle justice. thank God for saving them
I don't know for Nigeria. This country is mess up. Don't they look at other countries in how they pass out judgement. Even in some countries where you will be sentence to death. A proper trial would be conducted and you'll be given a prior notice before it. If we continue indulging in this illicit and stupidity means in succumbing justice. I don't think some of them would be scared in carrying out their nefarious activities. Let's step up our games before it's too late
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Antoeni(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigeria Police have collected Money from Nige Kidnappers ,Story don change
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by mchc1001: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Black man is the most stupid idiot I have ever seen, this is a common practice in sub Saharan Africa, blacks a next to animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Sluacoast(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
pickatyou:
Living in Nigeria should be added into one thousand ways to die
I dey tell you. Pathetic
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Babalegba(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gkemz:
mad people everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Dohak(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Police don start again o. Is it right to tie a human being, hands back, with rope just because you want to take her to a psychiatric home? Why was not a single relative of the victim not in the car. Why would you take a woman's children from her without letting her know where her children is, or who is the custodian of her children? As a matter of fact, the person who tied the woman with rope should be on the way to jail, for not informing the police of their suspicion against the woman.
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Danwakae(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wanity:

Sorry to ask oooo!

Piles Kal dis lumba por ansa:

Zebin zero Zebin, tonty por, zebinty tu, pipty pap, porty por.

NAGODE.

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Danwakae(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wanity:

Sorry to ask oooo!

Piles Kal dis lumba por ansa:

Zebin zero Zebin, tonty por, zebinty tu, pipty pap, porty por.

NAGODE
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by seedsower(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dohak:
Police don start again o. Is it right to tie a human being, hands back, with rope just because you want to take her to a psychiatric home? Why was not a single relative of the victim not in the car. Why would you take a woman's children from her without letting her know where her children is, or who is the custodian of her children? As a matter of fact, the person who tied the woman with rope should be on the way to jail, for not informing the police of their suspicion against the woman.

Mr. I too know, Police must have gotten all these answers before issuing the above statement.
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by freg2000: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigeria is turning into a lawless country and one of the most dangerous place to stay. This is the mot the first time when people will take laws into their hand by killing folks. The other day was a video of a lady who was debased by having coke bottle inserted into her vagina while completely naked. If the police have been responsive and reactive by prosecuting such, it would not have escalated and become a way of life.
What a broken system
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Dontjay555: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
dheaven:
How will the man treat the wife now?
this is a serious Issue
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Reptyle(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
So that is how those poor innocent men would have been lynched by the maddened crowd.

Makes one wonder how many such innocent victims have lost their lives in similar circumstances.

Thank God for saving their lives.
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Donenam(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
okay o -
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
The problem is not the jungle justice but how many people have police arrested after the act being carried out. Even some appeared in picture and not convicted yet and we want the situation to stop , if people get convicted on daily basis for jungle justice like they are doing to yahoo boys recently , their brain will reset.
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Numbersreign: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by yeman1(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2019
Wow! I saw how they beat d he'll out of d husband and his brother. Chai!
Oh boy come and see how slap they make noise !
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by cuteluks(f): 12:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by otokx(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by omogin(f): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2019
addneww:
Video Of Man Caught Having Hot Sex With A Secondary School Girl Inside Shop

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://ehheyoudnn..com/2019/03/please-wait.html
The Satan that sent you here will deny you when your reward comes

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by aksule(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2019
The behaviors of the public reflect our lack of respect to the basic laws of human existence
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by Optionalx: 2:41am On Jun 10, 2019
This type behaviour is caused mainly by poverty mentality of average Nigeria- if you’re rich you are corrupt or got your money through illegal means- coupled with distrust for constituted authority and institutions...

The wife maybe suffering postpartum psychosis

These guys are extremely lucky...

1 Like

Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by 9jaRealist: 3:17am On Jun 10, 2019
mchc1001:
Black man is the most stupid idiot I have ever seen, this is a common practice in sub Saharan Africa, blacks a next to animals

Exactly! The “white man” will just shoot you, string you up in the public square, or drag you behind their cars...smh undecided
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by ednut1(m): 3:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Na to take am go her papa house back. Ah no do again
Re: Police Releases Statement Over Woman Who Accused Husband Of Being A Ritualist by splendour7(m): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Jabioro:
Blood of Zacharayah ..they just wasted the men..for nothing..
wasted Which Men? Smh!...You Didn't Even Read The Post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Staff Arrested For Forgery And Impersonation / Herdsmen Kill father And Son In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Romance scam: US Court Jails Adedunmola Gbadegesin For 60 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.