Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title (7676 Views)

Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by chiboy1116: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2019
oshe11:
I Love this Guy ehnnnnn

The MESSI of TENNISwink

The TRUE G.O.A.T
not really , Federer is the Messi of tennis , but he's arrogant af , Nadal is like Ronaldo , he's a athlete , but dude is so humble . Novak is a robot ,lolx.

2 Likes

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by anochuko01(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2019
My favourite long pennis player. dont mention me pls
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2019
chiboy1116:
not really , Federer is the Messi of tennis , but he's arrogant af , Nadal is like Ronaldo , he's a athlete , but dude is so humble . Novak is a robot ,lolx.
Cos of his 20 Grand Slam?

Nadal is my Messiwink
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2019
dfrost:

Or maybe name a court after him. cheesy grin smiley
Even Better
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by chiboy1116: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2019
oshe11:

Nadal is my Messiwink
nah , Federer is more talented . He plays the game like it's easy , when he was in his prime , he was unplayable.

1 Like

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by evy1(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2019
oshe11:

Nadal is my Messiwink
Am a Fan of Nadal, but Federer is natural talented, Nadal is like Ronaldo had to built up and sustained his success.

1 Like

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2019
evy1:
Am a Fan of Nadal, but Federer is natural talented, Nadal is like Ronaldo had to built up and sustained his success.
Okay.....

If You put it that way
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2019
chiboy1116:
nah , Federer is more talented . He plays the game like it's easy , when he was in his prime , he was unplayable.
Now I get your point
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by ImaIma1(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
It was expected, though Thiem gave him a tough time at first. Thiem defeated Jokovic but Nadal had some very good moves and tricks.

It was a long but interesting game
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by chiboy1116: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
oshe11:
Now I get your point
ya , but Novak seems to play like a programmed robot grin grin, he might become the GOAT , let's wait till three of them retire though . But Federer is so so talented , he doesn't even train as much as Nadal .

1 Like

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by LZAA: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bukasint:

When the bullet coming to your house, you should have opened your mouth so that it can get in their and most times bullets don't kill lizards who think they can swallow fish without seeing pepper around the ground. If it was too early to get to church and made sure that you visited the mosque near Vatican city and nobody would have agreed that Beyonce was a chorister in deeper life before joining the super eagles to play under 5 would cup games. It is very certain that Abcha was not ready to looted this country in such a way that those money were misplaced by the thieves who forgot to steal from Nigerian Central shrine. But thank your God that you would have died early to save you the problem of being single without having any reason to be alive and see that bullets are not harmful to humans. But I know for sure you will not like the way this country will be managed by Trump is Buhari decides to rule USA and guess that Bobrisky will be the King of the North in GOT but he was busy playing UEFA Champions league that nobody gave him pass to even be chosen as a footballer. You all can disagree to play on the high pitch before riding the horse that might kill people.
If they like let them not but am hungry over my own sled
but the letter was somehow harsh to eat rice but am not
okay with how Satan allowed my super market to sell in the
moon light but if I was shouting why Kim Karadashian
family decided to sing in deeper life camp ground then
obama would have been the pastor against humanity if not
why did she rape the two guys who were against her from
giving birth since she was already nine months pregnant am
not too sure if the condom was original that all Nigerian
solders couldn't even come in terms with boko haram
campus gate but the calabar girls became chibok girls of
Abuja white house.
Baba e too early for ds ur coda yarns na
grin
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by senatordave1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
chiboy1116:
ya , but Novak seems to play like a programmed robot grin grin, he might become the GOAT , let's wait till three of them retire though . But Federer is so so talented , he doesn't even train as much as Nadal .
Thiem should have allowed djokovic to win if he knew he wont beat nadal.
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
chiboy1116:
Yeah......

Kinda hate Novak though(as a rival)

But Nadal is and would end up as the G.O.A.T
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by chiboy1116: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
oshe11:
Yeah......

Kinda hate Novak though(as a rival)

But Nadal is and would end up as the G.O.A.T
that's your opinion. Novak is still number 1 , if he was in the finals , he would HV won.
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
chiboy1116:
that's your opinion. Novak is still number 1 , if he was in the finals , he would HV won.
Thanks to alota injuries that plagued Nadal
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by dfrost: 1:09am On Jun 11, 2019
chiboy1116:

Novak has a slight weakness: he doesn't know how to lose. If someone works on his psych, then you can play him out.

Nadal trains hard because he needs to sustain his tempo with the left-hand. What most people don't know is that he is not naturally left-handed.

cc: oshe11, senatordave1, ImaIma1
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by dfrost: 1:10am On Jun 11, 2019
chiboy1116:

He won't. cheesy grin

I like his personality. He's a real joker of the Tennis Space with his on and off court antics but he can lose his personality fast too. Among the 3 of them, only Nadal never lets his frustration show by not smashing his racket.
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by chiboy1116: 1:31am On Jun 11, 2019
dfrost:

Novak has a slight weakness: he doesn't know how to lose. If someone works on his psych, then you can play him out.

Nadal trains hard because he needs to sustain his tempo with the left-hand. What most people don't know is that he is not naturally left-handed.

cc: oshe11, senatordave1, ImaIma1
Nadal trains like a manaic . Novak and Federer are sore losers , I love Nadal , dude is so humble .
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by dfrost: 1:42am On Jun 11, 2019
chiboy1116:
Nadal trains like a manaic . Novak and Federer are sore losers , I love Nadal , dude is so humble .

You can say that again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Dominic Thiem To Win 12th French Open Title by oshe11: 6:37am On Jun 11, 2019
chiboy1116:

Same reason I Love him........

Just hope he can catch up with Federer and hopefully set his own record

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Montana Touches Amber Rose's Butt As They Frolic At The Beach (photos) / Tomorrow Sure Games Predictions / Super Eagles to Face Cameroonian Club Cotonsport In Friendly on Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.