Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey (2172 Views)

Korede Bello's Poll Shows That Yoruba Girls/Guys Are More Romantic - Do U Agree? / Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated / Gentle Jack With His Wife And Son. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
I was a showgirl in New York when I met and started dating Jack. I was eighteen
and he was in his fifties, but it was like he was eighteen himself. He was very full of life and the most popular
man in New York and he liked 'em young. We went to boxing matches and the best restaurants and all the
exciting events in the big city.

Age never mattered to me, even to this day. Also, Bo Belinsky kept me laughing. We had, during our
short romance and engagement, tons and tons of fun. For me a sense of humor is essential in a mate or date.
And, of course, sex appeal. I like laughing

Re: Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey by InkedNerd(f): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hehehe, I know her [not in person]. She's a šex symbol
Re: Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2010
i c.
Re: Romantic Memories: When Mamie Van Doren Dated Jack Dempsey by okwabayi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
I no sabi them. The pictures not showing is not helping matters.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Partying With Famous Designer, Christain Louboutin And Hollywood Stars / 5 Hot Nollywood Babes To Watch In 2012 / Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.