Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help With Cgi Scripts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With Cgi Scripts (764 Views)

I Will Help You Learn Php(scripts, And Tutorials) Fiverr =d / Need Help With Some Php Scripts / What About Cgi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Cgi Scripts by cyan2008(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
hi. i am new in programming. i need help on how to use CGI script to enable me get users information on my site.
i would want someone to help me out. my web host supports cgi but i dont know about the technicalities.
i have read a lot of tutorials on that.
i am just tired of ebooks on that.
Can someone help me?
Re: Help With Cgi Scripts by axglide(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
can you be a little more detailed please and state what you are really confused about? Is it the nature and operation of CGI Scripts in a webspace or how to actually code the implementation? is it how the layout works or how to qualify the url to the handler script in an html form tag?

(1) (Reply)

Euphoria Programming Language / I Know You Need This / Nairaland: Making Smartphone And Tablet Aplications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.