Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Relationship With The Party Is Good And Calm- Gov Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Relationship With The Party Is Good And Calm- Gov Akeredolu (250 Views)

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With The Party Is Good And Calm- Gov Akeredolu by mutumina007: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Assuring the people of Ondo State during the Live interactive session with the Governor on OSRC, Governor Akeredolu assured the good people of Ondo State that there is no cause for alarm as his relationship with the party men is healthy.

This he said after being asked about the state of his relationship with the All Progressive Congress both in the state and at the National level.

He stated that there is bound to be issues and contentions among humans in every society, nevertheless his administration and party are both committed to ensuring that above these minor issues, the state is moved forward.

He therefore appealed to the good people of Ondo State to continue supporting the present administration and the All Progressive Party. “The dividends of democracy will be enjoyed by all” he added

Source: https://citadelng.com/my-relationship-with-the-party-is-good-and-calm-akeredolu/

Re: My Relationship With The Party Is Good And Calm- Gov Akeredolu by Jmk9292(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Its better so that u can concentrate and deliver.... Most times all these rancours end up denying citizens dividends...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With The Party Is Good And Calm- Gov Akeredolu by mutumina007: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
He is delivering all the same. Got Akeredolu is doing remarkably well for Ondo State.

(1) (Reply)

A Mans Ambition And Rebuilding The Broken Image / Tolerance Becoming Crime / Motivation Of Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.