Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway (40398 Views)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / The Rules Of Driving On An Expressway / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by GistMore8: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore.com

Man places his leg on the window, as he smokes while driving on an expressway in Abuja.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/man-places-his-leg-on-the-window-as-he-smokes-while-driving-on-an-expressway

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by GistMore8: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2019

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Jmk9292(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2019
He might need mental evaluation

6 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Davash222(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2019
How you chill when you’ve given all your problems to God.

Jesus take the wheel.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by dreamwords: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2019
grin
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by 911tools: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Baba taju. Ojaye ju.

He is an Ibadan man. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by NOC1(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2019
he must be playing lord take me home in his stereo, nonsensence ingredient in my little sister voice. trying this in Abuja road is very deadly most of the drivers here are not trained.

2 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2019
My nigga
See ehn we dont just know the secret of this life
Thats why we let things get to us.
Baba fit get small issue look say wetin dey this life
Trust me that cigar and the breeze wey dey blow the man na heaven on him own.
E sweet die
God forbid make anything happen to that man
Na heaven straight
He lived his life for the holy book said "eat,drink and make merry"
He is obeying the holy book

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by IamSoProlific: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2019
naija sha everything makes news on Nairaland.

Imagine stvpid news replacing relevant ones wasting in different sections of this "already dead forum"

7 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by StrikeBack(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2019
That might be his own way of avoiding attempting suicide

7 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by rocknation62(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2019
No clush(AUTOMATIC)...Let him try it with manual...Him go know say Jesus Christ no b from NIGERIA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2019
911tools:
Baba taju. Ojaye ju.

He is an Ibadan man. grin

Liar

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Harddiskng(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Lool.

Chop life before life chop you grin
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Terver90: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2019
no be small matter
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by tydi(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2019
grin

His car
His road
His smoke
His mental case
His arrest
His jail
His serving term
His release
His useless

We afonjas amaka!

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by DaV8King(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2019
My nigga my nigga.

Make we no come hear it was the work of the devil after
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by delishpot: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Ba wa o. If him get accident now dem go say na God's will
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by DaV8King(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Andy5522:
See below

This betting guy, may Amadioha and Sango do collabo and keep you off this Nairaland.

How do you derive pleasure in spamming another man's business to scam gullible minds?!

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Babanlagenius: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2019
He probably wants to be
the next Lewis Hamilton.

Meanwhile check my signature guys.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by NobleAngell(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Maaaa nigggga! grin
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by lloyds(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Children's school fees. . Land Lord rental ultimatum, contract approval delay. . Stubborn child issues. . Girl friend's pregnancy report. . Etc

When a man is not ready to die of life issues, he finds a way of cooling off.

Baba Taju

4 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by NobleAngell(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2019
IamSoProlific:
S
S for sardine.
Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Queenserah26(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Anyhow e be las las sha, give my love to my dad. Tell him I miss him.

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by damilarea2(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2019
He's on a HIGH-WAY

3 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Holocene(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2019
Try this abroad....Lifetime license ban/revocation, charge with criminal endangerment, and psychological treatment and counselling

2 Likes

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by moniniola(f): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2019
death sentence mehn

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by rheether(f): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2019
Local man is pleased.

1 Like

Re: Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2019
All these copy copy blogger grow sense abeg. Instablog u dey copy makes over 500k on adverts daily. Why can't u also be creative and find your contents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / FG Begins Immediate Fixing Of 3rd Mainland Bridge - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.