Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? (6499 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? / How Would/Did You Celebrate Your Engagement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Ferya(f): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
Our nation marks 50 years of independence today, how did you celebrate yours?

I was busy sleeping, fasting & praying for the leaders & citizens. grin grin grin

YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE!!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Yorisb: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
Celebrate wetin? I did nada!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by djojo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
Since i believe there is noting to celebrate about, i just hook up with my girl and enjoy the day
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by iice(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
Watched my favorite shows for the week. . .fringe, hawaii five-O, haven, supernatural etc etc.  and then slept cheesy  
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by sizzlers(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
grin grin grin ;Di dey GAGA GARDEN with friends all night alot of entertainment and laugh EXTRA. chicks everywhere
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Jencejyde(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
What is there to celebrate about independence?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by sizzlers(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
i want to thank BABA D for the show it was the BOMB grin wink
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by sizzlers(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Jencejyde:

What is there to celebrate about independence?
ALOT OF THINGS TO CELEBRATE BROTHER !
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
I was at home with my people, no power supply, later got a news of bomb blast in abuja.well thatz all about my celebration
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
I went for my friend's Grand-mother's burial!  undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by kelvin(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
At home, sleeping.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by tinamic(f): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
sleeping and watching BBA
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2010
I spend the better part of the day at the bar.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Ranoscky(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mstcheeew !!!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by sizzlers(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

I went for my friend's Grand-mother's burial!  undecided
Burial on Independent Day? undecided angry
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by MissyB3(f): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
I spent mine studying for a test. sad
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
i spent a fraction of the time watching gay p0rn
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by tellwisdom: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2010
Was looking for someone who will take me to ass-rock with bomb in my pant!!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
Sat down at home reading a novel.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Iyineda(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
Celebrate?

I was in school from 10pm to 5am Saturday morning because of some risk management project.

Horayce:

i spent a fraction of the time watching gay p0rn

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
sizzlers:

Fridays are like official burial days around here. I guess they didnt think independence day was that big a deal. Good thinking if you ask me . .  undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by sizzlers(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Sat down at home reading a novel.
INDEPENDENT NOVEL
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by ndigbo: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2010
Since MEND issued threat on a possible attack on Abuja, so i stayed online to monitor if and when the BOMB will off.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Wayne4uall(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ferya:

Our nation  marks 50 years of independence today, how did you celebrate yours?

I was busy sleeping, fasting & praying for the leaders & citizens. grin grin grin grin

YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE!!

do u mean 50 years of failure? i was with my vendor reading news paper, all the news paper was even full of nonsence advert, since there was no power supply so i have to say with my vendor. Uncle nothing to celebrate about we suppose to b crying y celebrating grin

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by ndigbo: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

Fridays are like official burial days around here. I guess they didnt think independence day was that big a deal. Good thinking if you ask me . .  undecided
Joan, how far now? It's been a while, we nor dey see you again on parlingo
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by mallorca(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
Our own end wit fight beacuse d organizers dey quarell over d money dat was giving to them by d goverment to celebrate the day.na police come pursue everybody comot from the stadium
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by oluagness(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
Just praying for Naija to divide into 6 Nations base on geopolitical stuf
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by anonimi: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
ndigbo:

Joan, how far now? It's been a while, we nor dey see you again on parlingo

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by kemisuga(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
I slept well and dreamt of being the First Lady of this Nation in the nearest future. grin tongue
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by crusufixo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
was at work. Though was watching movies all through  smiley
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by oludashmi(f): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2010
sizzlers:

Good!
Independent woman for an independent heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Event@decor / Carrier Bags, Jotters And Other Gift Items For Your Weddings And Other Events / Is This Okay For A Moderate Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.