Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba (13359 Views)

Man Utd Target Milinkovic-savic As Potential Replacement For Pogba / Real Madrid To Sell James Rodriguez To Raise Funds For Pogba / Real Madrid ‘ready To Swoop’ For Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by JasonScoolari: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2019
mvem:
klopp needs someone that can play his way. You might bring James Rodriguez but wouldn't fit into klopp system. Liverpool midfield has keita, fabinho, oxlade, wijnaldum, Henderson, Shaqiri, lallana, milner....individually this midfielders are not world class but very successful in klopp system. Sometimes it depends on who can play to the instructions of the coach. Though Liverpool need just one dynamic midfielder that can play forward and a cover for left back this season only
Jamès Rodriguez can adopt to any style, that's why he was a huge success in his loan spell with Bayern Munich, Klopp needs a player who can create something out of nothing and Jamès fits the description. I would have called Paulo Dybala but Klopp will slap me for mentioning an Injury prone star...

For the left back cover, Alex Tellese of Porto or Ben Chilwell of Leicester would be a good buy.
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by Jiyxvhv: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin

Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by franzis(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
mvem:
who is James and how is that a brilliant signing.
same was said when Liverpool signed Robertson from Hull City but today he is one of the top 3 world best left back
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by DeeMain(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Eriksen is the playmaker Liverpool needs to compliment their front three.

But he doesn't fit into Jurgen Klopp end-to-end pressing style of play.

A midfield trio of Eriksen, Fabinho and Adrien Rabiot will give Liverpool the title.

No strong man in that middle. Wrong mix.
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by DeeMain(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sure, but it would be foolish for Klopp to fully depend on them next season. Let's not rule out possible injuries.

Since Coutinho left, there haven't be that spark in the middle of the park. I was expecting someone like Jamès Rodriguez to be the replacement tho.

True, but Coutinho slowed the pressing and Kopp was almost glad he left. Allowed him implement the pressing to the fullest.

A midfielder who is skillful and intelligent cum unselfish enough not to slow the pressing will be what they need.
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by mvem(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2019
franzis:
same was said when Liverpool signed Robertson from Hull City but today he is one of the top 3 world best left back
you have a point and also because klopp is one the best coaches when it comes at man management.... See what he did too gotze, Reus,aubameyang,lewamdowski, Robertson, Arnold etc. But I don't rate Ole of manutd. I think one of the issues manutd will have is the experience and tactical versatility of their coach. I don't just trust that Ole. What is his style?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by mvem(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Jamès Rodriguez can adopt to any style, that's why he was a huge success in his loan spell with Bayern Munich, Klopp needs a player who can create something out of nothing and Jamès fits the description. I would have called Paulo Dybala but Klopp will slap me for mentioning an Injury prone star...

For the left back cover, Alex Tellese of Porto or Ben Chilwell of Leicester would be a good buy.
Rodriguez successful in Bayern? Are you serious.... The club wants to lay him off and Madrid don't like him

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by Elamin21(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2019
Pogba is not s consistent player at all he should go, I think erikseen is better than him.
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by obstead200(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Canadanow:
Morning good people of Naija, abeg if you get anybody wey need kidney. Am serious about this please. I need cash, let the person know its not free though. My blood group is O+. Thanks.
kidney wey I dey buy together with the heart and liver for ₦1,600 in the market. Tastes so nice in fried rice.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by crowley(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Eriksen is the playmaker Liverpool needs to compliment their front three.

But he doesn't fit into Jurgen Klopp end-to-end pressing style of play.

A midfield trio of Eriksen, Fabinho and Adrien Rabiot will give Liverpool the title.
when u wake up, let us know grin
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by crowley(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2019
mvem:
who is James and how is that a brilliant signing.
The FLASHHHH!!! who terrorized Pep.
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by TemmyT002(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
I hate it when they say they want to build team around Pogba. Meaning if he plays rubbish, the entire team plays rubbish too.
Sell him abeg.
Re: Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba by JastSiryin(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Foodforthought:
United seem quite serious this transfer window. They are on the verge of signing James and Wan Bissaka...also bidding for Dias or Koulibaly, they are also interested in Maddison and Tielemans. They won't get Eriksen for sure...but at least they're doing things.
Arsenal o !!!!!!
No worry yourself bro... Arsenal are moving slowly but with purpose... Just hope we land Carrasco

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Lampard Will Be Chelsea Manager - Harry Redknapp / Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.