Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Congrats! Ronaldo Wins Nations League Finals Top Scorer Award With 3 Goals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congrats! Ronaldo Wins Nations League Finals Top Scorer Award With 3 Goals (708 Views)

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats! Ronaldo Wins Nations League Finals Top Scorer Award With 3 Goals by obembet(f): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored a hat-trick in Portugal's 3-1 victory over Switzerland in the semifinals, won the Top Scorer Trophy at the UEFA Nations League Finals here on Sunday.

Cristiano Ronaldo tells UEFA.com about righting a wrong from 2004 and why there's more to come from Portugal. He said:

'A lot of happiness! It was excellent, I'm very happy. Having won this trophy here in Portugal in front of the Portuguese people, for me this is a great honour.

The national team will continue, with or without Cristiano. I think the team has great potential. There are young players, players who over the years will become more mature and better.

I want to be part of this project because I feel good and I feel able to help the national team. But, as I said, I think the national team has the potential to continue to evolve and win more trophies.'

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/1466052?id=1466052&type=share&language=en

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Seun

Re: Congrats! Ronaldo Wins Nations League Finals Top Scorer Award With 3 Goals by Nbote(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Lolzzz... Mitrovic of Serbia is on 6 goals, Seferovic of Switzerland is on 5 goals..
Re: Congrats! Ronaldo Wins Nations League Finals Top Scorer Award With 3 Goals by movingclouds(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Mitrovic of Serbia is on 6 goals, Seferovic of Switzerland is on 5 goals..
All those Ronaldo fan boys..
Re: Congrats! Ronaldo Wins Nations League Finals Top Scorer Award With 3 Goals by Cdave: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congrats Ronaldo, my GOAT

(1) (Reply)

How Barca Players Treated Antoine GRIEZMAN On His First Training / Biography Of Nicolas Pepe Early Life, Education, Career, Relationship. / Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 17th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.