Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President (13794 Views)

Soludo Conniving With The Police To Subvert Justice- APGA National Working Cmte / APC NEC Transfers Its Powers To National Working Committee for the next 90 days / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by iammo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
FriendNG:

So north central are the best to be minorities. Is okay

Haba... David mark twice, Saraki once. Una still one collect
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Naajjii: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
backbone503:
The SE should have been considered in the zoning arrangement. We know they invested least in the party, but national interest and equity should have been considered.
SE should go and meet Atiku for reward, Simple !!

2 Likes

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by beey2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
asobo:
Just imagine a BRIGAND like omo agege who had no respect for the symbol of authority of the legislative arm of government is being presented as a DSP candidate. How can BRIGAND like him preside over his colleagues in the hallowed chamber.

Sorry oooo ... Even your out gone corrupt SP Saraki scaled the fence like a typical criminal to become the president and you don't spill any trash about that. You can cry me an ocean if you like. grin

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by FriendNG: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:

Haba... David mark twice, Saraki once. Una still one collect

Nobi say I want them to be Speaker or S.P. But it's insulting to relegate them to minority position.

And Apc is selfish in this arrangement. The South West and North West don't deserve the positions. I am glad northwest is out but why Southwest?

NW - President
SW - Vice President

The Sp - Northest
The Deputy - South south

The speaker - Southeast
The Deputy - North Central.

Then the majority leaders can come from North West and Southwest.
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by snigy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tell them
Sufisunni:
Well deserved! Wining under APC in south south no bi small thing. And to those saying nonsense, did you see him snatching mace? Show me a video of him doing so or keep quiet forever
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
backbone503:

APC is a national party and this should be reflected in her government. Sidelining the SE (the 3rd largest ethnic group) just because it voted against it isn't the best.

Mind you, the SE gave APC more votes in the just concluded election than it did in 2015.
in politics..u invest, then reap...simple!!!!..all this national party and third largest ethnic group na wash
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
I hope they would vote tomoro??
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by truthstands20: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mace stealer as deputy Senate president? What a joke of a party!
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by asobo: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
obailala:
Indicted by a committee which was set-up and headed by the very same set of people who illegally suspended him for daring to go against the wishes of Emperor Saraki?.. Jokes!

Please tell us something worth listening to; what did the court say about the allegation?
I won't dabble into debating on any issue with you Mr. I won't be surprise if your type still doubt the constitutional authority of the NASS to impeach your "Mr integrity".
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Beadex1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
obailala:
Did you just call Omo-Agege a stooge? Wonderful!
he may be or not but Nigerian politics is more of abracadabra... the more you look the less you see, Omo-Agege nominated for DSP after the mace scandal. Crime pays in Nigeria believe me
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Beadex1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
u don't know what u are saying
let me tell you something, Gov. Udom alone can't rig Akpabio out they are other powerful forces that helped him. Akpabio can't fail election in Akwa Ibom but he did. Look deep very deep
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by iammo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
FriendNG:

Nobi say I want them to be Speaker or S.P. But it's insulting to relegate them to minority position.

And Apc is selfish in this arrangement. The South West and North West don't deserve the positions. I am glad northwest is out but why Southwest?

NW - President
SW - Vice President

The Sp - Northest
The Deputy - South south

The speaker - Southeast
The Deputy - North Central.

Then the majority leaders can come from North W
est and Southwest.

North cant head both houses and Presidency
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by GoodMuyis(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
GentleMoney:
“A reward for bad behaviour”... ?..

A reward for being a Tank Commander: Invasion without opposition
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by edupedia: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sufisunni:
Well deserved! Wining under APC in south south no bi small thing. And to those saying nonsense, did you see him snatching mace? Show me a video of him doing so or keep quiet forever

Well-said my brother. The kind of whirlwind Govt that is coming to hit looters will do so before they wake up.I am already feeling sorry for all of the looters starting from OBJ downwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by GoodMuyis(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
backbone503:
The SE should have been considered in the zoning arrangement. We know they invested least in the party, but national interest and equity should have been considered.

No way, one cant for the sake of sympathy reward those you don't support you. SE should learn how to play National Politics
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Indispensable85(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ovie omo Agege is a typical rugged Niger delta man.
He was the only one in the 8th Senate that successfully challenged Saraki the emperor and defeated him both on the floor and in the court.He refused to obey the illegal suspension, he was still attending plenary, his allowances were withheld and he went to court,defeated Saraki and got his allowances back. I remember he served Saraki with form 48 for initially refusing to obey the judgement of the court. Saraki quickly complied before he would be thrown into prison by the court. Not even the empty boko haram boasting senator Ndume could do anything then. He was sent home for 6months without pay by emperor Saraki.
Omo Agege is a fearless warrior and a proud son of the south south. He fully deserved to be DSP and even more!

5 Likes

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by opara28(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigeria my country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin big joke
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Okwyjesus(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
In my opinion l felt APC is dividing the nation the more. South East is a very fragile and volatile. Wisdom demands you consider them
1. They are major tribe.
2. To neutralise the voice of those crying marginalisation.
3. To deepen the trust of the tribe in the party.
4. For stability and national unity.
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by NonsoWow: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Indispensable85:
Ovie omo Agege is a typical rugged Niger delta man.
He was the only one in the 8th Senate that successfully challenged Saraki the emperor and defeated him both on the floor and in the court.He refused to obey the illegal suspension, he was still attending plenary, his allowances were withheld and he went to court,defeated Saraki and got his allowances back. I remember he served Saraki with form 48 for initially refusing to obey the judgement of the court. Saraki quickly complied before he would be thrown into prison by the court. Not even the empty boko haram boasting senator Ndume could do anything then. He was sent home for 6months without pay by emperor Saraki.
Omo Agege is a fearless warrior and a proud son of the south south. He fully deserved to be DSP and even more!
I am from the east but I prefer Omo-Agege as DSP. He is a million times better than Orji Kalu who wrecked Abia state and set it on the path of backwardness that it is still on.

1 Like

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by FriendNG: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:

North cant head both houses and Presidency

This will be your response when you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

There's nothing like north. It's north central, northwest and northeast. Even at that my calculation only give the Senate President to NE and Deputy speaker to North Central. And check well that's the current zoning of APC and want all it members to vote as such tomorrow.

But the selfish Southwest want the Vice President and still want the speaker. Like say they contributed better than any other region.

The northwest have nothing but only the president.
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by escapefromusa(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Odingo1:

Nigeria is a failed nation, wether SE is considered or not, those that are there are just for their personal gain and their immediate family, the country will continue to sink into abyss. Any place there is injustice there is never peace in such a place.

The kind of crisis that will engulf Nigeria in the coming years will be unprecedented

If you exercise this much passion in renovating your dilapidated destiny, you would be busy reconciling your accounts.

Alas, like all low life in Nigeria many whom are lazy and clueless like yourself - someone has to be responsible for your
shortcoming but never you.

When a woman can't dances she says the band cannot play!
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by escapefromusa(f): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
backbone503:

Next time you receive your salary from work; do remember to share it with guy who refused to lend you 1000NGN for TP. on the interview day.

Clown tongue
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by flecho: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
chinjo:
How on earth can they adopt a Mace stealer to aspire to be deputy Senate president.

You are funny, you don't know the meaning of Nigeria, wat abt d 1 dat killed head of state u remember him reward so calm down #thisisNigeria in Falz voice
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Odingo1: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
escapefromusa:

If you exercise this much passion in renovating your dilapidated destiny, you would be busy reconciling your accounts.

Alas, like all low life in Nigeria many whom are lazy and clueless like yourself - someone has to be responsible for your
shortcoming but never you.

When a woman can't dances she hsays the band cannot play!

I am doing well in life already, I am just telling you the obvious.

The truth they say is bitter, if you know what is about to befall you in your cesspit in Nigeria you will tremble, Fulani militia have assembled in all the forest from North central to SW. The information I am giving is from real sources. Although you as Yoruba Muslim or Northerner may like it but las las it will reach the door step of anyone that is backing them like Boko Haram and bandit is doing now in the core north. Buhari and APC cabals are giving them backing,just wait and time will tell.

And the last when you sideline a major stockholder in a company wont there be sabotage. You do wrong things and expect positive outcome.
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Frankiss44(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lol.. Same Omo agege that will decamp to PDP before 2023 to contest and win the gubernatorial election in delta state... You heard it here first
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by olajizz01(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Odingo1:

Nigeria is a failed nation, wether SE is considered or not, those that are there are just for their personal gain and their immediate family, the country will continue to sink into abyss. Any place there is injustice there is never peace in such a place.

The kind of crisis that will engulf Nigeria in the coming years will be unprecedented.
Wailing wailer

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Odingo1: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
olajizz01:
Wailing wailer
Continue laughing, very soon na crying.

Shebi as Yoruba e dey sweet you, but this will give upper to militias
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by olajizz01(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Odingo1:
Continue laughing, very soon na crying.
Shebi as Yoruba e dey sweet you, but this will give upper to militias

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Odingo1: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=olajizz01 post=79196989][/quote]

Receive sense, not everyone that have contrary opinion is Biafra.

If you like keep consoling yourself, you cant have a peaceful country by sidelining a major stakeholders in the scheme of things and expect good outcome. Those you push out will fight back.

Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by Geesaintagape: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deltan calculation finally work out praise be to God
Re: APC National Working Committee Adopts Omo-Agege For Deputy Senate President by ZAWs: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
The man got Balls
Well deserved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Swears In 35 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assigns Portfolios / 90 Percent Of Cars In Nigeria Are Smuggled – Customs Boss, Hameed Ali / Picture Of A BRT Bus Being Pushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.