Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Free Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Web Development (1023 Views)

If You Were To Take A Free Web Course, What Course Would You Take? Get In Here / Free Web/Mobile App Scripts,Plugins,Themes, Fiverr/Freelance Clone with Paystack / Free Web Development And Programming Training On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web Development by Madafaka: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2019
I want more practice on Monday web development skills so I will give free front end development for people pls contact my number
0705 317 4395 pls note all websites are free you will sort your self with domain and host
Re: Free Web Development by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
I knw this might nt be the right place.but i want to ask a question .if i wanted to develop something like an app that shows the nearest school will HTML CSS and basic javascript do the task
Re: Free Web Development by afuye(m): 6:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Yes it is but you have to work using external apis
ARCHEMEDESME:
I knw this might nt be the right place.but i want to ask a question .if i wanted to develop something like an app that shows the nearest school will HTML CSS and basic javascript do the task
Re: Free Web Development by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2019
afuye:
Yes it is but you have to work using external apis
but do i need to know a lot of javascript to do that
Re: Free Web Development by afuye(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Not at all sir
ARCHEMEDESME:

but do i need to know a lot of javascript to do that
Re: Free Web Development by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2019
afuye:
Not at all sir
so sir tell me what i need
Re: Free Web Development by afuye(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2019
HTML, css and JavaScript
ARCHEMEDESME:

so sir tell me what i need

(1) (Reply)

Notice! Can I Earn From Admob As A Nigerian / Yes, You Can Learn Web Development With Your Phone. Don't Give Up Yet / Rate My Design Using CSS And HTML Only (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.