Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila (338 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila by Infinixhot6: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Press Release

9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila

Ahead of tomorrow's composition of the 9th National Assembly, a leading pro-Buhari support group, Buhari for Better Tomorrow Movement (BFBTM) has thrown it's weight behind the aspiration of Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila to becoming Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives.

In a statement released to newsmen after its emergency meeting in Abuja, the group noted that Hon. Gbajabiamila is the most qualified person among the aspirants jostling for the post of Speaker in the in-coming 9th Assembly.

The statement further noted that Nigeria as presently constituted needs the experiences of Gbajabiamila to move leadership to the next level in line with the new slogan of the party.

Hence, we call on other contestants to step down for Hon. Gbajabiamila so that he can emerge unopposed and get focused for the business of leadership.

However, in the case of any election, we call on all returning and new members of the House of Representatives to ensure the victory of Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as the next speaking Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives.

Signed:

Ms Millicent Edwin,
Deputy National Publicity Secretary,
Buhari For Better Tomorrow Movement

Re: 9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila by alizma: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2019
Thieves, they already see the hand written on the wall. Where were they 2months ago?
Re: 9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila by Mraphel: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2019
If Gbajabiamila emerges the speak, it will be shameful for my tribe and I have lost another battle again. How has the might fallen? Ndigbo see what we've done to ourselves. We use our own hands to marginalized ourselves and no relevance for us again till 2023. Upon my numerous posts on Nairaland & Facebook and social media accounts operated by me to spite and blackmailed Yorubas to ensure Afonjas don't get to the coveted positions, all abortive. Chai.

Meanwhile I know our South South brother and sister will compensate us and step down for the great Igbos as the deputy speaker bearing in mind how we supported GEJ in 2015.
Re: 9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila by dheilaw1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Our Igbo brothers, oya coman rant again. Food don done for you. That guy above me got my rib cracking though
Re: 9th ASSEMBLY: Buhari Group Endorses Gbajabiamila by Infinixhot6: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mraphel:
If Gbajabiamila emerges the speak, it will be shameful for my tribe and I have lost another battle again. How has the might fallen? Ndigbo see what we've done to ourselves. We use our own hands to marginalized ourselves and no relevance for us again till 2023. Upon my numerous posts on Nairaland & Facebook and social media accounts operated by me to spite and blackmailed Yorubas to ensure Afonjas don't get to the coveted positions, all abortive. Chai.

Meanwhile I know our South South brother and sister will compensate us and step down for the great Igbos as the deputy speaker bearing in mind how we supported GEJ in 2015.

No to tribal politics

(1) (Reply)

Imo Governor Names Musician, Naeto C As Special Assistant / Maikanti Baru – The Astute Businessman Who Brought Back The Glory Of NNPC / SHOCKING!! Servant Stabs Boss To Death Two Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.