Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Falz:why I Stopped Going To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz:why I Stopped Going To Church (326 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz:why I Stopped Going To Church by austinbruno: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Popular and multiple award winning Nigerian artiste Falz (Folarin Falana)
who just held his highly rated Falz Experience 11 at Eko Hotel and Suites made known reasons he stopped going to church.TO read more click HERE
Re: Falz:why I Stopped Going To Church by Jmk9292(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2019
Church is only a building and doesn't guarantee what God does for his people...

(1) (Reply)

Angry Simi Blasts Ghanaian Relationship Counselor For Saying This (WATCH VIDEO) / COZA Pastor: 'if You Haven't Experienced Trauma, Please Shut It' - Adesua Etomi / Twitter User Surprisingly Wins All-expensive Paid Trip To Egypt On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.