Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) (51929 Views)

Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by grandstar(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
How will I marry someone who has removed some of her ribs simply to look attractive? It's just wrong and shallow
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by CANlBUS(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Skepticus:

cool
CANIBUS Shyngle knows you are a failed rap artiste, and out of vogue.
GTFOH!!
SKEPTICUS She doesn't even know you.
GO EAT A DICK!
GEAD
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by tamra(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Skepticus:

cool

CANIBUS Shyngle knows you are a failed rap artiste, and out of vogue.

GTFOH!!

Pity him now

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by Donchukz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore6:
GistMore.com

Curvy Actress With Tiny Waist, Princess Shyngle wore a wedding on her finger for the first time as she shows it off on social media.

She revealed that she can't wait to be a Mrs someday and pleaded with God to bless her with a husband before she turn 30.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/a-wedding-ring-looks-so-good-on-my-finger-princess-shyngle-photo

If she becomes pregnant,nah which belle she wan take carry the pikin,just asking o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
E go hard o.
E go hard die
Who wants to marry a woman like this
She is not built for a home
Just a dating material
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
i thought she said she has a fiancee
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by Timagex(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
lilfreezy:
grin
your signature is evil. You need cane.. sad grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by marleymalibu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
she can still carry a baby for sure.
rib removal or resection involves the floating ribs with are the 11th and 12th ribs, rarely the 10th. It is irreversible and has little or no effect on the health. It cost about at least $25,000 which i believe she gat from sugar daddies or years of saving from hoein business, so it's believable she did that.
buh giving the way she has presented herself on the social media na only white man fit marry her or someone not African. She's practically objectified herself; who see her na sex go come straight to mind ni sharps!
she claims to be 28. Na only God fit provide her husband, buh God too no wicked wey go give person son wey him mama dey fire prayer that kind woman.
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by Osefonria: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
When the ribs wey God give you don complete, come and I will marry you
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
This one left her brain where they did the surgery for her small waist

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigeria association of slay mamas... hear this...
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by ObinnaObinna(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
CANlBUS:
No one wants to risk that really.I met this girl at the airport and a member of her team tried to take a selfie with me on recognizing me but she scolded the man openly.

And who the hell are you?
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by elgramz: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Marry this one at your own risk
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by toluwa1(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmmmm.....desperation
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by boban007: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
HOW?THAT WIL BE THE 10TH WONDER OF THE WORLD.NOT WITH IT LIFE STYLE.EVEN IF U WED I DOUBT U WILL STAY MARRIED JUST FOR THE GRAM.LIKE TONTO DIKE U'RE NOT A MARRIAGE I MEAN WIFE MATERIAL.FAR FROM IT.
Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by EagleSquare1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dearie, just keep yourself and your vital statistics intact and the moon will come down for you.

Meanwhile, I set a target of 25 years old for marriage, it didn’t work. I now ‘realistically ‘ adjusted it to 30 years. It still didn’t work! God’s time is the best. I got married at 34! Happily married with 4 kids now smiley

All the best, Princess!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) by PDPGuy: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:
This one left her brain where they did the surgery for her small waist
shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram / ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.