Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

O Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O Nigeria! (664 Views)

Arise O' Nigeria N Be Trully Independent / @54... O Nigeria My Lady!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O Nigeria! by popoyeh(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2010
O Nigeria!
I love my country Nigeria.
She is a blessed land, our very own Canaan.
That She flows with milk & honey is an understatement, because She's 'overflowing' with not only milk & honey, but with 'cream, cheese, jam, butter etc' to the extent that Her neighbours profit from Her lapses & inability to capitalize on Her array of talents deposited into different spheres of Her existence. Her lapses were caused by years of maladministration by Her administrators from conception, with the exception of a few. Her potentials currently being explored are minute compared to Her unexplored potentials.
Nigeria! Nigeria!
I believe in You and am highly positive the best days are ahead, a massive tornado of change is in the offing. Its began, calm & slow moving ever close on the administrators and 'the administered'.
They are unaware, unsuspecting, thinking the 'old order' is still in place, they don't know, they won't know, they can't know.
They can't know GOD has intervened!

Happy Birthday Nigeria!

P. S.
I wrote this a couple of days ago and l have been unable to post it all day. I have decided to post it despite recent happenings because whatever happens or had happened, Nigeria will not die, we will rise beyond our own wildest dreams.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

(1) (Reply)

At Last Kwara Will Be Free / Fg To Deploy Troops Against Boko Haram In Borno / Consensus Candidate Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.