Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? (438 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by TVTKOKO(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is funny but true. I think I'm weird lol. One cup? Nah.. Two.? Never! I use up to three jugs of water for brushing my teeth alone and it's not intentional.
I would carry a full bucket of water to bath and half of it would go to brushing alone!
I'm always baffled when some people use a cup or even half to brush.
There's always this odd feeling i have while brushing.It's the spirits in my head telling me that it's not yet clean enough,so I'd brush and brush until I get that crisp feel

Thank goodness i don't have mouth odour but I just feel my mind is playing games with me.
Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by Nbote(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
My broda U are d only person oo..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by donbachi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
And be doing"gborr gborr,gborr,gborrrrr"

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by subtlemee(f): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mbok you are very abnormal seek help
Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by TVTKOKO(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nbote:
My broda U are d only person oo..
really!
Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by TVTKOKO(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
donbachi:
And be doing"gborr gborr,gborr,gborrrrr"
lol
Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by TVTKOKO(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
subtlemee:
Mbok you are very abnormal seek help
nawa.. Which kind help?
Re: Is It Normal? Am I The Only Person That Brushes Teeth With Half Bucket Of Water? by meobizy(f): 2:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Everybody has their wahala.
I’m sure you’re in a school environment hence being able to notice the amount of water you consume.
So?
If at a home where there is a borehole connection you can use ten litres of water for all I care.
Personally I brush for at least eight minutes and many times more, even up to fifteen.
Most of the people I know don’t brush longer than five.

(1) (Reply)

Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan In Nigeria / Ipad, 5th Generation... / See Reactions As Twitter User Shares Hilarious Uniben Experience, While Living I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.