Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Davido apologizes to Influencer slapped by his artist, Peruzzi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido apologizes to Influencer slapped by his artist, Peruzzi (408 Views)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / Dangogo Records Gifts His Artist Soft A Brand New Benz [photos] / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido apologizes to Influencer slapped by his artist, Peruzzi by MediaNGN: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Singer Davido has apologize on behalf of his label artist, Peruzzi after he assaulted to a social media Influencer, Pamilerin over a tweets.

He wrote:

"I apologize to you @thepamilerin on behalf of my Brother and Artist @Peruzzi_VIBES he was wrong for putting his hands on you but pple need to realize that we Artist are human beings and we see everything! You said some harsh words too my brother and sometimes this thing dey pain!"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/davido-apologizes-to-influencer-slapped.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Davido apologizes to Influencer slapped by his artist, Peruzzi by MediaNGN: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: Davido apologizes to Influencer slapped by his artist, Peruzzi by itspzpics(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Davido apologizes to Influencer slapped by his artist, Peruzzi by NairaMedia: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Igbati grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This New Guy May Outshine Rema And Fireboy Together Check His Songs Out... / Yahoo Boys Should Not Be Arrested, It Is Only A Game- Gifty Powers Says / First Bank Pls Has Been Reportedly Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.