Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory (28963 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by goaldynboy: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Augiiee:

Who paid C4C to file a petition if not the PDP? So it has everything to do with Atiku

If you have sense at all, you should know that C4C are only after their pocket!

If you have small sense like that of rabbit, you should have known that Buhari and APC has bribed C4C not to pursue their case!!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by goaldynboy: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Augiiee:

Who paid C4C to file a petition if not the PDP? So it has everything to do with Atiku

If you have sense at all, you should know that C4C are only after their pocket!

If you have small sense like that of rabbitt, you should have known that Buhari and APC has bribed C4C not to pursue their case!!
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Pro2makx(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Those ones don collect them own Ghana must go filled with dollars. I weep for my country
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by freemi(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Afospecialk:

Am not sure

Seem they ar heading to court of appeal
this is nt atiku's case. Try to read n understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by igwefivestar(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes,most certainly
i doubt, that matter must reach supreme court.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by focus7: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2019
asobo:
You should be ashamed of yourself you know. Where did you see anything that relates to PDP on the petition. Lazy being, read you can't read.

You lack intelligence. Where did you see me mentioned pdp? But if you need to know, Buhari just had a victory over a group of disgruntled losers, you and Atiku are the next to be humiliated.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Kennydoc(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
Atiku should Appeal this judgement in Igbos voice.

Shameless idiotic pigs.

It's a shame that you can't even read and understand a simple and short news like this, yet you're calling other people shameless.

Can you point out to me what this news has got to do with Atiku?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Hustlersdiary: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Na IMBEs likes u I dey refers to

LMFAO bro na mistake I do I wanted to write wasn’t na autocorrect change am ooo.

I’m following the movement in Twitter I knew it wasn’t atiku’s petition.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by nnaeyes6: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Distraction Theory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / Tinubu: Bayo Shittu Thanks Northern Governors, Says Asiwaju Is Next President / NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.