Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

To People Who Wants To Make Money Online—But Can't Get Started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To People Who Wants To Make Money Online—But Can't Get Started (255 Views)

Stop Lending Money To People In Naira / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To People Who Wants To Make Money Online—But Can't Get Started by iamLilPhavour: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
I am writing to you because it is a matter of public record that you are having financial problems and I
think I have away to help you.

If you are broke today, it's your damn fault. Not your father, mother, siblings, uncle, aunty, cousins or even your friends. It is not even the fault of God.

It is YOUR FAULT.

You see, I was like you before. I was so broke that I was so confused and didn't know what to do.

I was searching for a way to make money online but didn't find a true one.

I have been scammed multiple times but that didn't discourage me.

I was so broke that I began to hate my self. You know when you don't have money, life becomes difficult and you will become so confused and may even hate yourself as I hated my self.

Then one day, I met a guy. The guy told me that I don't have an income problem, I was having a skill problem.

He told me that if I never want to be broke again, I should learn a skill and learn how to sell.

And my story changed from that day.

I bought a course on copywriting. I learnt how to use only words to sell to people. I have never been broke again from the day I started the course till today.

Copywriting is a High Income Skill. It is a skill that you could be earning ₦100k to ₦1 million every month.

You may be tired of your job. Or you don't like the way your boss shout at you. Or you are a student searching for a side hustle.

You can start copywriting as a side hustle.

You can sit at home in your boxers and be making cool cash at home. It will be like a dream come true.

Imagine you are just sitting at home in your free time typing with your phone or laptop for clients and making double of your income in a week. How would you feel?

It is now the time to make that dream come true.

That is why I start the copywriting masterclass for you. You will learn how to be a copywriter and be earning a lot of cash that you could never imagine.

Becoming a copywriter doesn't even need any special skill or qualification. You don't need a degree or a special certificate before you can become a copywriter. If you can just write a letter to a friend, you have all the qualifications needed.

You see, I didn't even get A in English. I got C in English. If you can just read and write, I don't see a reason why you won't be able to be a copywriter.

If a person with an average intelligence can be a copywriter. Then you too can!

I will pour out all my experiences to you in the masterclass and make sure you start earning from the first month.

Here are the examples of the things you will learn from the copywriting masterclass:
• What is copywriting?
• Types of copywriters
• What copywriters do
• Qualifications of a copywriter
• Advantages of a copywriter
• Common mistakes of a copywriter
• Process of copywriting
• 10 building blocks of a copy
• Formulas for copywriting
• The 8 most powerful words in copywriting
• 10 reasons why people buy anything
• 10 strategies for building trust and getting more sales
• Freelancing on Fiverr
• How to get a job as a copywriter
• How to create a non-plagiarised blog article in 20 minutes

That is not all, but it's just a highlight of what you are going to learn.

There are also free bonuses for my students like:
25 copywriting ebooks written by great copywriters (worth ₦20,000)
A millionaire mindset ebook (worth 2k)
Free one month follow up
Free airtime for the most participating student
And many more...

As you can see, the class is worth ₦50,000 but I know you might not be able to pay that. I want a class everyone can attend.

So I have reduced the price to ₦5,000 so that every one can participate in this class.

This copywriting masterclass will be starting on Monday 17th June 2019 to Friday, 21st June 2019.

And again...

If after the copywriting masterclass you don't see the value of your money, you can ask for you money back and I will refund it fully to you with a written apology.

That's to tell you am not after you money. I want to help a lot of people this year to start making money online.

So... Are you one of them?

For payment and enquiry
WhatsApp@ 08122155238
Direct link - https:///+2348122155238

But wait...

The price has been slashed down to ₦3,000 for the first 20 people. The 21st person will pay the ₦5,000 fee for the copywriting masterclass.

Hurry And Contact Me NOW!

PS: This is the same price with a medium size Domino's pizza. So would pay for what will feed you for your life or what you will eat and get hungry your whole life?

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Re: To People Who Wants To Make Money Online—But Can't Get Started by gentlesinna(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
You are making millions every month as a copywriter and u are still begging for 5k............i comento my reservouer

2 Likes

Re: To People Who Wants To Make Money Online—But Can't Get Started by leonard002(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
gentlesinna:
You are making millions every month as a copywriter and u are still begging for 5k............i comento my reservouer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Stocks That Every 30-year-old Should Buy And Hold Forever / Raven Speed Delivery / Revolving Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.