Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dbanj’s Business Partner Damian Welcomes Twin Girls With His Wife In US [Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj’s Business Partner Damian Welcomes Twin Girls With His Wife In US [Photos] (652 Views)

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Businessman Wale Jana And Wife Welcomes Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj’s Business Partner Damian Welcomes Twin Girls With His Wife In US [Photos] by Naijaalive(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dbanj’s long time partner Damian Okoroafor aka Don Messini has just welcomed a set of twin girls with his wife in a US hospital.

His set of twins arrived on Dbanj's birthday, Sunday 9th of June 2019.

Damian took to his Instagram handle to announce the birth of his new daughters saying;

Thank you Lord and thank you mum( my guidian angel) for safe delivery of my daughters and strength for my beloved wife for putting a smile on my face again. May the good Lord be praised for this bundle of joy. Welcome Latoya Adannaya n Latisha Ekenenna Okoroafor. Thank you mum! Thank you mum!! Thank you mum!!!

As he Thanks his guidance angel (His mum who passed few weeks ago) for safe delivery and good health for his wife and Daughters.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/dbanjs-business-partner-damian-welcomes-twin-girls-with-his-wife-in-us.html

Re: Dbanj’s Business Partner Damian Welcomes Twin Girls With His Wife In US [Photos] by itspzpics(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
cheesy goodnews

1 Like

Re: Dbanj’s Business Partner Damian Welcomes Twin Girls With His Wife In US [Photos] by Naijaalive(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
woooow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Bbnaija Bambam 'happy Democracy Day' Pose (photo) / I’ll Dress To Please Ghanaians But Will Add My Own Taste – Fantana / Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Saudi Arabia Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.