Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) (33735 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Triniti(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tipper driving needs to be banned during the day time in anambra state. These guys have wasted a lots of souls with their reckless driving

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by SmartMugu: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
Similar to what happened to me on Thursday....I dey come yarn story later
Did you die too last Thursday? shocked
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by WeighWordSon(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Shibaraba:
shocked
Shibaraba:

thank God for your life bruv
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by blackaxe78: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

You wey we go still get. Too early to rejoice.
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by blackaxe78: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmartMugu:

Did you die too last Thursday?

Is your head paining you?
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by lomprico(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why this kain accident dey always happen for anambra?
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Kingjames(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
so you expect the driver to stand there and singing hyms
RIP sis...hope she has a child rep
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by elgramz: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Terrible
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by SVC6000: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
revpeter:

The same Lord that allowed it to happen to them abi?
people will pray for safe journey before leaving the house, and God will not grant their request for a safe arrival, why then do we need to Pray to him for their soul to rest In peace?
Is All Bet Bro Wit Unpredictable Odds. The Mother Nature, The Karma Nd The Spirit. The World Is Runing On Dark Orbit. Any1 Could B Hit Or Rather Get Lucky. Earth Is Our Passport To Heaven. Love Ur Nebour As Urself. Give Out Helping Hands To The Poor. On Doin Ths Ur Passport Is Asured.
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
I never see the pics b4 i know say na gbomgbomla(911) go cause that accident. I fear that tipper die...tipper Mercedes of 1970 wey no get brake again. Some tipper suppose no dey 9ja road again but see scam govt na..... wetin man go do, people dey born, people dey die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=revpeter post=79202028]

people will pray for safe journey before leaving the house, and God will not grant their request for a safe arrival, why then do we need to Pray to him for their soul to rest In peace?
Pls stop attacking God.keep your self hate for Him to yourself.If you dont believe in Him..and you want to believe in yourself..then keep your claim of being a demi-god to yourself.
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by starbuck(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
That was how a Keke driver knocked down my son yesterday and got him injured

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Daniwak: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Make dem give d tipper man d dead body make him chop them
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by EagleSquare1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sad indeed. May their souls rest peacefully having not been allowed to rest here on earth.

Drivers should know that any carelessness of theirs could lead to great injuries and fatalities. Let us be reasonable with ourselves please
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Phut(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
starbuck:
That was how a Keke driver knocked down my son yesterday and got him injured

I hope you got it stitched. That way the scar would be minimal. Please, don’t let him scar badly on his eyebrow/face.

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by frankcell(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rest In Peace
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by yungz: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by CharlesJok3r: 1:48am On Jun 11, 2019
Very sad event like this happens everyday in Nigeria. Next victim might be me or you tommorow, who knows?...
I blame the loss and waste of these lives on the cocksucking modafockars in government and all the mad drivers on the bad roads.

RIP TO THESE PEOPLE cry
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Kordor: 4:19am On Jun 11, 2019
This life sef. You dont know what come next
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:24am On Jun 11, 2019
revpeter:

My brother, God knows the best, we can't start now to blame God as he knows why it happened. We mere Mortal have NO authority/alarcrity to question/blame the almighty/supernatural being.
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by Distinctnoble89(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2019
kenechukwufrank:
A ghastly motor accident occurred this morning in front of the St Peter Catholic church at Oko Police station off Dr. Alex Ekwueme’s residence along Umunze road Oko.

The accident which involved a tipper and a tricycle, took the lives of three passengers that were in the tricycle at the time of this accident.

Two of the casualties died instantly while the other two which includes the Keke driver were seriously injured.

According to an eyewitness account, the tipper man was on a high speed when he ran over the Keke, while trying to overtake another tipper and knocked the tricycle into the gutter, crushing all the occupants.

One of the dead casualties, a female, was identified as Ogechi from Abakiliki, a final year student of Federal Polytechnic Oko while the second person identified as Mma Emma from Nsukka was said to be a woman selling food close to Oko poly.

It was gathered that the tipper driver and his bus conductor took to their heels and ran into the nearest police station after the accident. Consequently, angry spectators wanted to set the tipper on fire, but the police intervened and took the tipper to their station.

See more Pics and Eyethiness Account: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/06/10/tipper-driver-absconds-after-crushing-students-to-death/

r.i.p to the dead,just survive one at super b/stop lagos abeokuta express way lagos this morning.only God knows how i came out with little or no briuses.I THANK GOD.
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by revpeter(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=ogelekpomgam post=79204428][/quote]

just as you should also pretend as though you didn't see my post and keep your correction to yourself
Re: Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) by booksrite(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I never see the pics b4 i know say na gbomgbomla(911) go cause that accident. I fear that tipper die...tipper Mercedes of 1970 wey no get brake again. Some tipper suppose no dey 9ja road again but see scam govt na..... wetin man go do, people dey born, people dey die

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators / Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.