Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not (404 Views)

Jobs In Australia With Visa Sponsorship / Consular Assessment Of Applicant And Purpose Of Application For Visa. / The Us Consulate Check The Purpose Of The Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not by livingcoast4u: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
THE PURPOSE OF APPLICATION HAS A LOT TO DO WITH VISA ISSUING OR NOT
WHAT is purpose?
Purpose means direction or reason why the action want to be carried out.
When you are applying for non-immigrant visa which can be through the following method
1)Through Conference
2)Through Schooling
3)Through Tourism
4)Through Invitation

The various embassies consider the purpose of application ,which help the consular to determine if your application is real or just for the purpose of escaping from Nigeria.

If you application do not have reasonable reason why you apply for visa then the applicant will be denial visa.
There are many factors that which consular do consider if the applicant application is real for the purpose stated or false,they include the following:
1)The information filled in the application form
2)Who you are as a Nigerian/applicant
3)how you generate and earn money
4)How long you intend to stay
5)your supporting documents
6)where you will be staying when you travel and lots more

For every answer and information you provide ,there is a lot of consideration that the consular do,before making finial decision.
I am Mr Richard ,visa processing consultant,I help applicant identify best method of application,develop visa processing strategy and ensure all the consular of various countries,consider your application and issue you visa.

NOTE:I am not a consular and I don’t make finial decision but I ensure all applicant do the right that will lead to the consular favoring you.
For consultation and visa processing,get in-touch with
Mr Richard 08024995989 call and whats-app

EMAIL:FOCUSHILLTOP2000@gmail.com
Visit my facebook/America focushilltop richard
Office:3 oduyemi ikeja lagos.

Re: The Purpose Of Application Has A Lot To Do With Visa Issuing Or Not by tssgold103: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good afternoon,Pls do you know anything about kazakhstan visa?

(1) (Reply)

Holidays In Turkey 2019 Marmaris (turkey Marmaris, Icmeler) / For Your Canada �� Work And Study Visa Enquiry, Come In Here / One Of The Best Place To Live In Uk,see How It N8ce And Cleankindly Pls Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.