Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. (4579 Views)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / I Want To Become President In Order To Save Nigeria- Saraki (pictures) / See The Humility Disposition Of Bukola Saraki -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by deomelo: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2019

Always do the right thing while at the top because no condition is permanent.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by SpeedyData: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Even if they had done better, there is nothing wrong in carrying your own luggage yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Beremx(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
If not laziness, they ought to carry their bags themselves. Nigerian leaders and their backward mentality

6 Likes

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by SpeedyData: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Even if they had done better, there is nothing wrong in carrying your own luggage yourself.

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Kingosytex(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
is the person in the second pix baba oloye?

where is dino-his body guard?

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by deomelo: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
So, there's nothing wrong with carrying your own luggage? So how come they don't while in power/office?

Fact is, these useless and lazy public officials and their wives love power so much that they don't bother with such average and basic personal responsibilities because they have savants and other public officials to do it for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by deomelo: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8664609_258410fda2f442a8912c655f1a72ad7c_jpeg_jpeg00e8ffd4c5974ea33dec18902106d7a4

Even the useless and power dunk wife used military aid that she didn't even deserve as servants because she was too cute to carry her own handbag.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by mrchineke: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Awon OLOSI gbogbo.......good riddance to that family of THIEVES (SARAKI)
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by dokiOloye(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Person wey never chop belleful go come de mock person wey be say your in whole generation including d future ones,nobody fit achieve half of wetin he done achieve.
Who do una like this?
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Tyche(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is so myopic, didn't expect much anyway. What's wrong in carrying your luggage? They still have more need to employ people like you to carry their luggage

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Earthquake2: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ambode didn't do the right thing by not dropping Lagos funds for Tinubu?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by AlomoReloaded: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is why I love Peter Obi.. No homo....
Baba always carried his stuffs himself... The humblest politician in Nigeria.
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by moufan: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
this is the most useless, senselesss, utterly moroniic post I've ever read on nairaland. what's wrong with carrying your own bag??

btw, ambode's 4 years is better than tinubu's 8 years. #fact

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by iammo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Earthquake2:
Ambode didn't do the right thing by not dropping Lagos funds for Tinubu?

Nonsense

I hope you understand that Tinubu been a majority share holder of INTELS , The owner of Alphabeta Tax Consultancy, and Remita Payment platform he doesnt need any kobo from ambode

INTELS alone is a multibillion dollar Nigerian Port Authority Contractor that make multi million dollars profit from all Cargo Vessel and Oil Vessel entering Nigerian waters,

Almost all APC state with high Internaly generated revenue contracts Alphabeta and the get paid

Even Ambode knows tinubu's level has passed petty lagos treasury that budgets less than $2bn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by deomelo: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
moufan:
this is the most useless, senselesss, utterly moroniic post I've ever read on nairaland. what's wrong with carrying your own bag??

btw, ambode's 4 years is better than tinubu's 8 years. #fact

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob fact of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by SarkinYarki: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
keep fooling yourself Saraki has always carried his own Luggage and if he wants somebody to carry he can afford to hire a complete team for that for the rest of his life so what's your miserable point again
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
iammo:

I hope you understand that Tinubu been a majority share holder of INTELS , The owner of Alphabeta Tax Consultancy, and Remita Payment platform he doesnt need any kobo from ambode

INTELS alone is a multibillion dollar Nigerian Port Authority Contractor that make multi million dollars profit from all Cargo Vessel and Oil Vessel entering Nigerian waters,

Almost all APC state with high Internaly generated revenue contracts Alphabeta and the get paid

Even Ambode knows tinubu's level has passed petty lagos treasury that budgets less than $2bn

I tell you
Most expensive hotel in Lagos na tinubu get am
This man does not rely on Lagos alone
Too much of property
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Amuocha: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
The one on top is a bitter loser
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sarrki, you have no shame at all. I pity you honestly. Uou have turned yourself to a super troll. No more meaningful contribution to the forum... You are now a nuisance.

Call me IPOB, all you can but you are now gone. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by deomelo: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Sarrki, you have no shame at all. I pity you honestly. Uou have turned yourself to a super troll. No more meaningful contribution to the forum... You are now a nuisance.

This ipob is supper pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by sarrki(m): 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
deomelo:

This ipob is supper pained.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by sarrki(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
VenusTechShop:

Where you see my name here ?

Why do you like to tarnish ones image?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by leofab(f): 2:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Do Buhari carry his own laugages ?
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by rex444(m): 5:16am On Jun 11, 2019
dokiOloye:
Person wey never chop belleful go come de mock person wey be say your in whole generation including d future ones,nobody fit achieve half of wetin he done achieve.
Who do una like this?
tho I like saraki as a person but point of correction, nobody fit steal wetin dem don steal....they are all thieves

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by olasaad(f): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
is the person in the second pix baba oloye?

where is dino-his body guard?

I don't think so. It might be Photoshop
Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by slimfit1(m): 5:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Their wives abused our soldiers and police how are they supposed to go home now and their wives will not tell them not to form big man. Your way everybody done see they carry another person wife bag. They are like house boys Sameless police can't tell their officers the code of conduct. How are they supposed to defend them when their hands are busy carrying bags? The first security breach.

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by MetaPhysical: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2019
deomelo:
So, there's nothing wrong with carrying your own luggage? So how come they don't while in power/office?

Fact is, these useless and lazy public officials and their wives love power so much that they don't bother with such average and basic personal responsibilities because they have savants and other public officials to do it for them.

Deomelo slow down for Ambode o. Na my guy. Make you no dey harrass Ambode any kind way. Back off from the guy. He is no longer Governor, no nonsense talk abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by partnerbizz5(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2019
This life ee.

Nothing is permanent. Only God!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by moriss33(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.....imagine the thread two hungry mods opened. All politicians na same thing you hungry mods..."spits"

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by moriss33(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8664609_258410fda2f442a8912c655f1a72ad7c_jpeg_jpeg00e8ffd4c5974ea33dec18902106d7a4

Even the useless and power dunk wife used military aid that she didn't even deserve as servants because she was too cute to carry her own handbag.
Same with this power durnk and useless first lady too...or u no see this one too ? Attack all don't single out some cuz of ur hatred.

1 Like

Re: Time To Carry Your Own Hand Luggage. Ambode, Saraki ....PICTURES.. by darelaw: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2019
reqlly

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Cries Out In New Interview, Denies Being Intimate / INEC: We Will Appeal Judgement On Deregistration Of Parties / Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.