Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product (1253 Views)

Introversion Is Such A Bad Personality Trait / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product by xanto: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
I bought a ps3 game from jumia. it came without a disk compartment cover. returned it, But jumia refuse to refund or replace the item... Definitely the last item i will buy from jumia...

msg i got from jumia copied "After carefully checking the condition of the return item(s) below relative to your order *********, we have concluded that your return was not valid.
As a result, we will return the item(s) to you as soon as possible. Our pickup associate will contact you on the day of the pickup on +234**********.
Please note:
If you do not accept the item(s) back, we will be forced to keep them without refunding you. Therefore, if you do not agree with our assessment of your return request, please reach out to us as soon as possible on 01 888 1100 / 0700 600 0000
We keep track of all return requests and use the data to improve our product quality and service, as well as for customer profiling. Customers with unjustified/invalid returns may be denied the right to return items, place pay-on-delivery orders or even shop on Jumia in the future."
Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product by kingphilip(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
When you placed the first call to inform them of s refund what issues did you tell them was wrong?

I've made a purchase and did a refund and everything went on fine
Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product by parthurmax(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
This guys are "JUMIA" are scanners. I ordered for a sound bar that I paid for using my credit card on the JUMIA app. I was debited on the 6th December 2019 and 23rd\24th was suppose to be the delivery date. I have not gotten what I paid for so I cancelled the the order hoping they would refund me cause obviously I provided my bank detail when I cancelled the order. Whopiedo! I also bought a smart watch from them which I have not gotten it till date. No calls, no nothing. Make no mistake, this guys are all the same. Getting my money back is going to be a hurdle. Now another point is usually these guy "JUMIA" like to blame sellers on their platform for everything that happen from late deliveries to faulty goods. They take no responsibility at all and no quality control. But how about my case?. I have gotten lip service letter from JUMIA telling me pure unadulterated garbage. It says to decline the package when it is delivered......................................................................................................? I should decline a package that has missed it delivery date and I might never even get it delivered to me. And when they see that I have rejected it, they will start to work on it...................................................................................................?. I'm in limbo. Order I'd number 316728578 and 386539578. Next time just go out and buy the damn thing yourself. I have heard people tell me to be careful when ordering anything from JUMIA and KONGA but JUMIA most especially as these guys are mostly not concerned about quality of service once you have paid. I will make trip to their office around Sabo/Yaba. #neveragain.

Re: Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product by muyinet: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
So these Jumia people are truly supposed to
be EFCC guest

My wife ordered for 2 pieces of Turmeric cream and the delivery guy brought a pack... She made payment to the guy and he left immediately unknown to my wife that the pack contains only 1 piece of the cream but on the delivery voucher, they wrote 2 and added the money.

She later call and they keep promising they will refund. It's over 3 weeks now after collecting her Bank details for a refund they never intend to honour.

This practice is more than bad, it's a pre-meditated fraud.

These are the kind of organizations EFCC should be running after

(1) (Reply)

We All Sharing Online Platform ��� / Nairaland Strictly For Lagosians Or What? / 23.5 Karat Gold Dust In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.