Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why You Need To Become A Chartered Accountant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Need To Become A Chartered Accountant (339 Views)

Meet Akintola Williams, The First Chartered Accountant In Africa / Olutoyin Olakunrin Slumps And Dies In Church (First Female Chartered Accountant) / Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Become A Chartered Accountant by Tobesky1: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Statistics shows that,Chartered Accountants are one of the most sought after Professionals in the world. Becoming a Chartered Accountant can op open a wide range of opportunities for you as a professional. Why can't you make a decision today and stand by it.Kindly enroll for your ICAN training and join the league of Chartered Accountants. You are free to ask me any ICAN related questions.

(1) (Reply)

Help O!!,,,i Need Someone To Guild Me On Snail Farming O / Three Ways To Get The Best Out Your Life. / How Difficult Is It To Pass The Vmware VCP 6.7 Exam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.