Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,690 members, 7,854,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Deal With your Weakness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deal With your Weakness (171 Views)

Your Weakness Is A Pointer To Your Downfall / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Overcome Your Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deal With your Weakness by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Good morning Beloved

It's been a week since the word of GOD was shared to you. I am very sorry for not sharing the Word in the space of that time. My phone developed a fault which had to be rectified. I really apologize for this. I am really sorry. Please Beloved, accept my apology. GOD bless you.

Deal with your weakness

Numbers 12:3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

Beloved, the devil will always use your weakness against you. This is the reason for you to deal with that weakness today. The devil will use your weakness most especially to tempt you. Even if you are steadfast in faith and you have not dealt with your weakness, it is very dangerous.

Moses was very meek in the whole earth but he had a weakness which is anger which he fail to deal with. A man's labour will come to nothing if he doesn't deal with his weakness. Moses spent forty years serving GOD but at the end he was not able to attain that destination. It is a painful thing for a man to labour not one, not five, not ten but forty years and not get anything from it.

Beloved, this is a serious matter which must not be taken lightly. Ahhh, look at Esau, look at Gehazi, they failed to deal with their weakness. The devil tempted Jesus with food because he knew Jesus was hungry after the fast. There are some things that is certain that you will not be tempted to do.

That weakness Beloved, that sin you are struggling with, that desire you are struggling with. Deal with it so that it won't deal with you. I want you to understand the gravity of what weakness is about and what damaging effect it can cause to one's fulfilling GOD's purpose and making it to Heaven at last.

Moses knew he had that weakness but he failed to deal with it. Look at Samson, a man of strength brought down due to the weakness he failed to deal with.

Beloved, what is your weakness?

Let me show you what GOD said to Moses;
Deuteronomy 32:48 And the LORD spake unto Moses that selfsame day, saying,
32:49 Get thee up into this mountain Abarim, unto mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, that is over against Jericho; and behold the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel for a possession:
32:50 And die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people; as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered unto his people:
32:51 Because ye trespassed against me among the children of Israel at the waters of MeribahKadesh, in the wilderness of Zin; because ye sanctified me not in the midst of the children of Israel.
32:52 Yet thou shalt see the land before thee; but thou shalt not go thither unto the land which I give the children of Israel.

Beloved, I don't want your words to be 'Had I known'. There is a privilege and grace to repent today and deal with that weakness. How would it feel after all your labour and you are not able to make it? No!!! Beloved, you must deal with it. The time is now!!!

The Lord says deal with it now. No more delay. Judas was with our Lord Jesus but he had a weakness, but he failed to deal with it. The devil never tempted Judas with lust for women, why? Because that is not his weakness. The devil tempted Job by taking all he had but he never knew Job esteemed GOD over those things.

Beloved, what is your weakness or what are your weaknesses? Ahhh, please don't regret. Ananias and Sapphira, Achan, Gehazi, Moses, Judas, Esau and many more failed to deal with their weakness and they paid dearly for it. Beloved, what is your own weakness?

Is it women?
Is it men?
Is it money?
Is it sexual sins?
Is it lying, theft? Whatever it is , please deal with now. Beloved, don't wait for a convenient time to deal with. Now is the time.

Gehazi would have received greater measure of Elisha anointing, but what stopped him?
Esau lost his inheritance, why?
Moses after 40 years labour, as in f-o-r-t-y years labour, ahhh couldn't make it to the promise land, why?
Judas became a scapegoat for the devil to use, why?
Samson, a man of great strength was treated like a nobody, why?
Saul lost his throne, why?

Beloved, why? They failed to deal with their weakness. That weakness that you think does not matter or is little even if it is gluttony, Beloved make sure you deal with it. The examples I made is not to make mockery of them but to let you know how far and how great a little weakness can make a man fail in destiny and even in getting to eternal life at last.

Beloved, deal with that weakness, you know it, deal with it.

Prayer: Lord GOD, give me the grace to deal with every weakness in my life that I may fulfill the Divine purpose you have for me on earth and make it to eternity with you at last.

The grace of the Lord be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Deal With your Weakness by Dafemich(m): 4:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Am Christian but am having problem with sexual sin. Not like I have a girlfriend, but I don't want to go into the details. Please pray for me. I really want to stop. I don't know how got into this in the first place. Please pray for me
Re: Deal With your Weakness by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Dafemich:
Am Christian but am having problem with sexual sin. Not like I have a girlfriend, but I don't want to go into the details. Please pray for me. I really want to stop. I don't know how got into this in the first place. Please pray for me
OK, I will do that.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, June 11, , 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, June 13, , 2019 / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.