Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers (32427 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers by itspzpics(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

I have worked as a writer for a magazine, so this is not alien and it is not rocket science. Verify your news to make yourself authentic and stop trying to play the victim.

Stella Dimoko is one of such made bloggers that you talk about. You can take what she publishes to the bank. And if it happens that her story didn't check out, she apologizes rather than justifying it with "it is where i am eating from".

Please be authentic with your news instead of playing victim and using bible to back it up
am always authentic wit my news dear...check my blog well u will always see deir ig handle leading to deir post tellin my readers thats whr i got the update. av done notin wrong to apologise ok
Re: Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers by balonaija(f): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2019
why?
Re: Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers by skukimania(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2019
tciro:
I knew this not true cos how will the ex feel, I mean toyin ex husband who is also in the movie industry with him

Henhen? Did the so called ex not marry another actress from the same movie industry? And you haven't asked how Toyin is feeling.
Re: Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers by tciro: 5:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Just realised that the ex also married an actress, then everyone Dey ok be dat grin

skukimania:

Henhen? Did the so called ex not marry another actress from the same movie industry? And you haven't asked how Toyin is feeling.
Re: Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers by AdeniyiA(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
SaintLucia:
The guy is happily married with children. I don't know where some rumours mongers got their own story of Yemi and Toyin marriage of a thing.

Maybe that happened in a movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers by asaajuomo1(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who will marry that thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming / Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.