Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The New World Or The End Of The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New World Or The End Of The World? (230 Views)

You Are Never Alone In This World Or Next! How True / A Perfect World Or Heaven. Not Really As Good As You Think / Would Eliminating Religion Improve The World Or Worsen It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New World Or The End Of The World? by Blackalaja(m): 4:19am On Jun 11, 2019
I can't help the constant question i aks myself; Are we in a liberation into the new world ?
Am bothered to ask because, everything has been changing so fast within the last 15years .
{ARE PEOPLE TIRED OF GOD? OR RELIGION IS NOT JUST WORKING ANYMORE ?}
Religion doesn't seems to be working anymore, as I have seen alot of men and women, young and old, throw away their religious (from birth) beliefs one way or the other.

Click the link below to read full article
(https://views4rme..com/2019/06/the-new-world-or-end-of-world-part-one.html?m=1)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Churches Rise Against Prophet TB Joshua, Calls Him False Prophet / Marriages Are Not Contracted In Churches / The Time To REPENT Is NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.