Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office (17700 Views)

Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Herdsmen Are Vacating Ondo Forests But Leaving Trails Of Blood, Tears - Abitogun / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by MarianaTrench: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2019
Nwodosis:
Every need of their lives is being cared by the government, yet they are still over corrupt.

Corruption is second nature to Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by balonaija(f): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by northvietnam(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2019
2blessed01:

Wetin Bring Tinubu Matter 4 Ekweremadu Case

If your small brain can't process this msg then any body that trained you in school just wasted a fortune
Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by 2blessed01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
northvietnam:

If your small brain can't process this msg then any body that trained you in school just wasted a fortune
Well, I Dnt Batter Words With Lazy Youth Lyk You Looking 4 Who To Transfer Their Frustrations To...So, Bleep Off!!!
Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by northvietnam(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
2blessed01:

Well, I Dnt Batter Words With Lazy Youth Lyk You Looking 4 Who To Transfer Their Frustrations To...So, Bleep Off!!!

You need pity honestly, So u can't still can't decipher what I wrote up there ... Brosss u need deliverance
Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by 2blessed01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
northvietnam:

You need pity honestly, So u can't still can't decipher what I wrote up there ... Brosss u need deliverance
It's Very Obvious That U Lack Home Training...And I Pray U Dnt End Up Insulting Anybody U See Online, Cos One Day U Will Meet Ur Doom!
Gudbye Brother...
Re: Ekweremadu Yet To Return Official Vehicles Despite Vacating Office by northvietnam(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
2blessed01:

It's Very Obvious That U Lack Home Training...And I Pray U Dnt End Up Insulting Anybody U See Online, Cos One Day U Will Meet Ur Doom!
Gudbye Brother...

Even if you are the GCFR, Do you feed me

Your head must be paining you for Posting such Rubbish up there. Even if u are Dangote, please go to the motherless baby homes and take care of them.

You need 21th century civilization for saying one day I will meet my Doom online.

DM me so I can give you my FB, insta and whatsapp contact, you are so free to bring the Doom to me...

Finally, please stop being silly when come online OK....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola Congratulates Buhari On Victory Amid Ongoing Tribunal Judgement / Ogbonnaya Onu: Crude Oil & Minerals Are Valued More Than Nigerian Youths / Enugu Opens Lion Busiess Park, NEPZA, NOTAP Applaud Decision Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.