Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story (34801 Views)

JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Maax23: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Seun360:

Ti make matters worse, she no even fine sef, abi no be that dark lady wey be like mosquito for big brother house last year?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by drmikeadams(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin after dem share Toto finish den go begin ask driver how much be d fare as it is card trip.... cheesy grin mean while bobo wey book ride don collect 5 rounds;trip na 700 naira

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
I used to drive for Uber.

I have taken Uber rides myself and I must say, a lot of drivers are an absolute disgrace to the business. Especially Uber.

Never in my time driving did I ever talk back at a client...no matter what they said or did. The worst that has ever happened was that I parked at the nearest bus stop and discharged the client. Very simple!

The way some Uber drivers act, they are not only rude but cunning and very deceptive. They are a shame and disgrace to hard working uber drivers in this country and dem many ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Boss13: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
luxy44:

Can you see one of them here!!! That stupid mindset. What is wrong in being a taxi driver? Is it degrading or derogatory?? Is a job that feeds you, come out , embrace it, be proud of it....don't discuss your failed career with your passengers or riders. He/she has issues too. Life is a journey, you encounter your shit, i deal with my mess!!! Grow up!!!

I have told you and would repeat again that you are a horrible disgusting soul roaming the planet. It’s not an insult. Just reiterating what you already know. Try to work on yourself and understand that respect to everyone is important.

FYI - I work with one of the biggest financial institution in North America. Prior to that, I was acting group head with the fastest growing bank in Africa. Prior to that, I was team lead of now the biggest Bank in sub-Sahara Africa. I have managed people like you and I know your kind. I’m also giving you a glimpse of my professional life to let you know that they are older people on this forum. Hence, before you respond to comment don’t presume everyone is your age or work mate.

Learn to work on yourself and your attitude. You are not better than a taxi driver and the same goes for me. We need them and they need us. We must respect them and respect the service they offer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by MSEdLAW(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
From what I can see there, the uber driver is at fault and also a fvcking liar, bunch of frustrated people we have here in Nigeria, so she should accommodate him and when she didn't ,he said she is not human, foolish person.

Your opinion stinks of feminism... most vane, materialistic bitches are always quick to look down on less fortunate men and even women.. she deserved the worst ...

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Charly68: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why would she do that ,calling somebody that is doing his business legally stupid ..what sorts of nonsense is that ?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Emmerlee(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Goldenheart post=79219398]I am not understanding... undecided[/quote
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by crafteck(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:
guys please I seriously need suggestions on what inverter to buy.
I want advice from someone who currently uses one.. Pls comment on this thread if you have little time to spare, it would mean a lot to me. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it

Whats ur need exactly, home use or commercial, load type
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
MSEdLAW:

Your opinion stinks of feminism... most vane, materialistic bitches are always quick to look down on less fortunate men and even women.. she deserved the worst ...
how is she looking down on her, she knows what she want and she deserve to get it, she even told him she can call another uber, the man is just a loser with a low self esteem, who thinks every richer than him is looking down on him
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Cotton(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:
I want advice from someone who currently uses one.. Pls comment on this thread if you have little time to spare, it would mean a lot to me. cry

Buy a Pragg inverter. A bit expensive but worth the money.
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Kaceman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ee suppose b if I dey lie may God use thunder scatter me no be judge me wich one b judge me. Judge na u noe say u dey lie but dey pray may evidence no comot
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:

From what I have seen online, luminous seems to be a reliable brand.
Do you personally use a luminous yourself sir? smiley?

We use it in my office.
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Newguyhere: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
NuclearWeapon:

We use it in my office.

Does the battery look like this?

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Seun360(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Once you sound impolite after accepting ur request....I cancel your trip immediately..... No be you buy car for me....just because of ur 1000naira trip you go dey form boss on top my 2.6m Toyota corolla. She's even Comparing Nigeria with advanced countries where everything is working..... Drivers that has Pot-holes, Lastma ,police, local govt thugs etc to contend with.....plus end of the day poor fare charges that only favours the riders.... .airport to lekki 10,000(taxi)...3,500naira(uber/bolt)

Are you m.ad. !!!(in lasisi elenu's voice)

Na Amadioha go sama dat dog called Khloe.
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Boss13:

I have told you and would repeat again that you are a horrible disgusting soul roaming the planet. It’s not an insult. Just reiterating what you already know. Try to work on yourself and understand that respect to everyone is important.

FYI - I work with one of the biggest financial institution in North America. Prior to that, I was acting group head with the fastest growing bank in Africa. Prior to that, I was team lead of now the biggest Bank in sub-Sahara Africa. I have managed people like you and I know your kind. I’m also giving you a glimpse of my professional life to let you know that they are older people on this forum. Hence, before you respond to comment don’t presume everyone is your age or work mate.

Learn to work on yourself and your attitude. You are not better than a taxi driver and the same goes for me. We need them and they need us. We must respect them and respect the service they offer.

I wish majority of Nigerians can be as reasonable, a common street hawker deserves to be respected because he's human being just like everyone else..

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Boss13:

K
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Boss13:

Only on social media.,..drop ur linkedin profile. Let me check u out. Uber boy. You are just an idiot like the rest, for even assuming you are older than me or better than me. Typical "do you know who i am of a Nigerian". Na ur papa be disgusting man....yea, i can assume he is my mate....oloshi.
Group head wey dey find SHL in 2013.hahhaahaa. U are mad! We no b mate!!!
I checked u out already...u are just one of those social media wannabes

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is why precedents matter before people make a blind assumption.
Khloe is probably telling the truth, the driver is probably right but if one wakes me from sleep and asks who is innocent I definitely will pick the driver.
My choice will remain affected by Khloe’s actions and mannerisms during her stay in the Big Brother house.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by sweetrace(f): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
ainas247:

Who am I to judge... but with the statement I read after the lady told him to cancel the trip, the man replied 'If you are Human enough you will understand'
Being Human simply means that one needs to be compassionate, kind, understanding, empathetic and all the qualities that show you're a human who can value the opposite person's feelings.

That doesn't mean she should call him Mad because of her lack of understanding of Being Human.

If I were in her shoe, I won't call him Mad.

wink
How are you doing?

I’m good, thanks for asking. You? @ topic, he insulted her. Those are fighting words. He could have phrased that in a much better and civil way. What he is saying is that she’s not humane? He is there to serve and his attitude is part of the service. Some Uber drivers are so polite you’d want them to come pick you up even when they are offline. Others have this attitude of don’t look down on me because I’m a driver even before you open your mouth. And if you’re female and young, it is sometimes worse. She does not even need to have a conversation with him. He has her destination before coming to pick her up. So what was all that she must make it worth his while? Anyway, we pray for wisdom in relating with others. Enjoy your day.
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by ainas247: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
sweetrace:

I’m good, thanks for asking. You? @ topic, he insulted her. Those are fighting words. He could have phrased that in a much better and civil way. What he is saying is that she’s not humane? He is there to serve and his attitude is part of the service. Some Uber drivers are so polite you’d want them to come pick you up even when they are offline. Others have this attitude of don’t look down on me because I’m a driver even before you open your mouth. And if you’re female and young, it is sometimes worse. She does not even need to have a conversation with him. He has her destination before coming to pick her up. So what was all that she must make it worth his while? Anyway, we pray for wisdom in relating with others. Enjoy your day.
Alright, Enjoy your day as well wink

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Bluebolt: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
lloyds:
Her response shows a lot of arrogance. . and i believe should would have infuriated that young man. Coming to social media and forming victimized.

Rubbish ill mannered ladies.
The lady was even trying to let us know DT she was tired..

Guess DT was the reason why she showed the guy he stuff she is made of.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:

Does the battery look like this?

No. It looks like a battery made for large trucks.
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by fatbims: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Boss13:

Group head on nairaland, lol

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by lloyds(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Prophet777:
Let the truth be told... The way & manner some passengers subjected this drivers to ridicule is very bad meanwhile most of them have good jobs and well educated but this is Lagos where no one would want to rely on a one source of income... most of them are the owners of those cars. Respect is reciprocal.

Yeah, many UBER drivers have masters degree. . Not Ethan 94 percent are graduates. . The lady is rude.
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by skelvin98: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Toyota Corolla 04( tokunbo) for hire purchase, initial downpayment needed. You live around agege, Ogba, Iju-Ifako, Ikeja, Ojodu and environs.
WhatsApp only... 08065900125
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by AmIYourMate(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:

Calculate your total load the I can know the KVA you need
You can buy american inverter, contec or sukam anyone is better but american inverters are stronger but expensive and is only common with 2.5kva
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by ainas247: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin nna nna u go better school
grin
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by lielbree: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Adesolomon2014:

Mehn, women always crying foul after throwing 1st punch.
Do you have to look down on people just because they are uber drivers.
Nobody looked down on any one.

What of the drivers trying to intimidate her by saying she must make a long trip, referring to her as not human?

U boys throw out insults and expect a lady not to reply?
Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by shogz89: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
luxy44:

Are you the uber driver or were you there? Yes i can make inference or take a side based on my experience. Same say you picked some words from koko and judge, i did same with the driver...so what part of it got on you?
kkohe said she was pushed aside... Going by the video the driver did not even touch her.. Can you comment on that... Dying be too quick to judge.. Let the guy release his own video... Me I will never do Uber without a dash cam.. All this lies no go dey..

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by shogz89: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
alfredilly:
Male chauvinism, I hate it when men take advantage of their superior muscle to oppress a ladies. Can he push his fellow man out of the car. Prove your superiority through intellect.
bro go and watch the video she posted.. The guy did not even touch her.. The guy leave am for car

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story by AnanseK(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
whizpa:

Speak for yourself bro. There are actually cultured and well mannered people in this country. You can't come up with that baseless generalization just because the country is in the state it is. Or are you now telling us that you are also impolite and ill mannered.?

Easy to classify you Sir. I said generally and I mean that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) / Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) / Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.