Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Please Does Exercise Reduces Size Of Manhood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Does Exercise Reduces Size Of Manhood (451 Views)

What Does Exercise Do For Stress? / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does Exercise Reduces Size Of Manhood by horlique(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Please doctors,Nurses and other health Experts.
Please does workout, Exercises reduce size of Manhood.. cos I have been reading some articles online stating that Exercise reduces size of Manhood..
Please I need honest answers thanks..
Re: Please Does Exercise Reduces Size Of Manhood by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:51am On Jun 11, 2019
who's telling such poo. on the contrary it increases it. but if u want to increase it naturally DM me. its for free
Re: Please Does Exercise Reduces Size Of Manhood by humphreyudoh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
[b][/b] Exercise increases your blood flow and circulation to all part of the body. Now, if manhood size is small it maybe due to masturbation or some sex health affecting food e.g coffee, cold food and more which cause weak erection, watery sperm and quick ejaculation also in men . The goodnews is that, there's Herbal Remedy For You. The product increases dick size, cure quick ejaculation making last longer in bed. Very powerful hotselling herbal solution to small manhood. TITAN GEL! Call Me To Deliver To You Anywhere In Nigeria. 0703 941 9047 And you'll thank me later. Check my web blog pages http://www.elivechat.com.ng/ors4

Re: Please Does Exercise Reduces Size Of Manhood by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Except you go on excessive steroids.Infact exercise increase the size of the manhood. It unblocks those vessels on the pennis and makes it hard and bigger when fully erect. Talking from EXPERIENCE.

(1) (Reply)

Tears Gushes Off My Eye For No Reason Please Help / The Reason Why There Is Abnormal Bleeding Between Menstruation Cycles / Why People Try To Control Our Gender, And How I Became Free From Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.