Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Need Help With My Infinix Device. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Infinix Device. (691 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / Customise Your Infinix Device With Smart Panel Feature On The Xos Cheetah 5.o / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by Greenarrow01(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Pls help. This screen record is not going off.. I have tried to remove it and its not working.
Seems its the reason my end button ain't working .
All of a sudden my end button won't end call, lock phone or even switch off the phone... So should my phone's battery run down, I won't be able to power on.
Pls help ooo
Infinix hit 6x

Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by princemillla(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Pls help. This screen record is not going off.. I have tried to remove it and its not working.
All of a sudden my end button won't end call, lock phone or even switch off the phone... So should my phone's battery run down, I won't be able to power on.
Pls help ooo
Infinix hit 6x

Try rotate the screen and tap to run it off if it's sgk persist then back up and format ur fone
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by seunlayi(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Format the phone jor
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by shedy03(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Pls help ooo
Infinix hit 6x
tap on the pen-like icon, it will take u to where u can edit the navigation setting.
u can try removing the screenrecord from there.
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by luvyaself95(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Go to settings search for the screen record disable it from there..
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by Greenarrow01(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
Go to settings search for the screen record disable it from there..
I have checked sir, its not there.
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by Greenarrow01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
shedy03:

tap on the pen-like icon, it will take u to where u can edit the navigation setting.
u can try removing the screenrecord from there.
I removed it.. And power button still not working
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by shedy03(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Greenarrow01:
I removed it.. And power button still not working
then the problem is not the screenrecord. your power button is bad. hope water or sweat did not enter your phone.
Re: I Need Help With My Infinix Device. by luvyaself95(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Greenarrow01:

I have checked sir, its not there.
Have you tried disabling it from the app drawer..

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Avoid Whatsapp Ban / Tecno Phantom 9: A Budget Flagship / How To Install Oxygenos 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.