Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 (27991 Views)

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by poshbrave(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
the guy is still young compare to everyone of that list....he still ve a great career ahead of him....is a little set back to back up strongly
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Ubongdemaga: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
thatniceguy:

Ring Magazine is as good as anyone's opinion. They lack authority in the field of boxing, nothing more than a mere publicity stunt
then form ur own ranking sir. If d had put Joshua on top u would av accepted d r right even wen d guy was beaten by Luiz? Some of u guys r still saying d fight was fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by martowskin1(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2019
ricon:
His bosses are those ahead anyways

Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder

And Andy Ruiz beat him so he makes no 3

Then Anthony Joshua no 4

No bad if he knows what he's doing. He can reclaim his 3rd position back.

But Andy Ruiz seem to be playing games with his rematch clause as he's talking a possible fight with Deontay Wilder

dont mind the guy.... contract is contract, he cant escape it.... joshua will mess that guy up on rematch and the mumu know.... so he just trying to grab anything possible

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by toprealman: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2019
elgramz:
Ruiz jr is just a fluke champion, reality will soon catch up with him
Enter the ring with him then.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by elgramz: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2019
toprealman:
Enter the ring with him then.
Lol, I still love my teeth o, i'm too young to lose them now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by handsomeyinka(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Joshua was injured prior to the fight hence,his defeat.

I blame hearn for his defeat because his father cautioned him to let the match be postponed but he wouldn't listen..

JOSHUA WILL WIN HIS REMATCH FOR SURE!!!!!

#TEAM AJ.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Patdedon(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2019
You're clearly underrating Ruiz. You need to check his records and his tactics.
He only lost once in a controversial circumstance to the only guy who went 12 rounds with AJ.

elgramz:
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by thatniceguy: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
then form ur own ranking sir. If d had put Joshua on top u would av accepted d r right even wen d guy was beaten by Luiz? Some of u guys r still saying d fight was fixed.

Boxing is quite more complex than you think. Anthony Joshua had a quicker rise in professional boxing than all his contemporaries. He has a rematch with Ruiz not Luiz to reclaim his title so until then. So I would prefer the boxing body to rank them not some media hype trying to glorify Tyson Furry look good.

Anthony lost fair and square.
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by DBossNG(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2019
tgmservice:
I hope he has learnt his lesson never associate yourself with AFONJA tribe

It will be the beginning of your downfall.

Smh.....
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by toprealman: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
elgramz:

Lol, I still love my teeth o, i'm too young to lose them now grin grin grin
guy man
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by kitanga: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Do not associate with the afonjas else......

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by fmcjunior(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
tgmservice:

show us your achievements with your fellow square headed beings
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by caprikon: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abeg make Glo use Andy Ruiz for their next advert.

For me, the best heavyweight at the moment is Fury. The guy is something else. Wilder will kill AJ with AJs poor movement in the ring. But Fury is ahead of them.
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by PrincessJr(f): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilmax:
At this moment of his life, some girls will look at him like spongebob, till he comes back to Anthony

they don't like their men weak grin
I still admire him, a lot
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Dredgemaster(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
MrOfficer:
It's a momentary setback. He will come around

Life doesn't move in a straight line. it pulsates
. Tell that to mayweather
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by handsomebanana(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
overrated You know nothing about boxing. Wilder had signed fights with ortiz and kowanaci. Wilder is the one running . He will not get lucky with the judges next time
Leave dat fool.
They don't know shit, there no go ask.

There tink say to talk rubbish for front page na accomplishment as far say Na front page
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Lilcentt(f): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
elgramz:
33 fights
22 KO
1 lose (against Joseph Parker)

oga fear God o... the guy is good and let accept that

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by francisduru: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Enu nikan leni pelu gbogbo gragra ten shee. Won sha ti na yin. Ara yin ti Baale
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Rollitout: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
You list is wrong, see the correct list below
1. Ruiz
2. Deontay wilder
3. Tyson fury
4. Anthony Joshua
5. Luiz ortiz
6. Dillian whyte

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Segeshow: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
tgmservice:

Youre a racist pig.
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by ovalmystic(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oga wehdone..checked your profile but couldn't see any number.. Kindly direct. Am interested.
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by Michaelisael06: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmmmm... this guy don turn british boxer not nigerian british again haba!!!!!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by seunfape(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
British or Nigerian ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by seunfape(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
British or Nigerian fighter ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by booksrite(f): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
British or Nigerian ?

cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Drops Down To Number Four In World Heavyweight Ranking [see Top 5 by somtookeke(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2019
*Top 5 Best Heavyweight Boxing Fighters Of The Year 2019 (No. 2 Will Murder Anthony Joshua)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/top-5-best-heavyweight-boxing-fighters.html

*Joshua dreams of title defence in Nigeria*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/joshua-dreams-of-title-defence-in.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers United Forced To Train In The Dark In Libya (Photo) / Neymar Tests His Injured Foot Strength In Qatar Ahead Of Return (Photos / Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.