Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Please Help Me Answer This Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Answer This Question (301 Views)

Nairalanders Help Me Answer This Question / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help Me Answer This! / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Answer This Question by Elijahrona(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2019
If you came up with a wonderful idea that you know would generate money but you don't have capital to start it, can you share this idea with others so they either support you or partner with you?
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Question by Born2Breed(f): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Share only 10% of the idea.
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Question by agarawu23(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Elijahrona:
If you came up with a wonderful idea that you know would generate money but you don't have capital to start it, can you share this idea with others so they either support you or partner with you?
must you die with the idea since you don't have capital? Share with others that can push it cool
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Question by Elijahrona(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
agarawu23:
must you die with the idea since you don't have capital? Share with others that can push it cool

There's the issue of trust though. Like what if they start another business with my idea?

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Can Make Money Online By Selling T-shirts / Norton Setup Product Key Using Norton.com/setup / How To Detect Hot Products For Your E-comm/ Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.