Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates (43293 Views)

10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Deso4Jesus: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
MrExcel:
Hope they will build from where Saraki and Dogara stop. We don't need rubber-stamp NASS

i think we have seen stamp that is not rubber for 4 yrs and not much achievement. Let's try the rubber stamp for another 4 yrs, then we can compare and contrast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by kayusely70(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
eyeview:

A contest is between two men from north east zone, both from APC and yet you still had to find a way to insult igbos in it.
I hope you know that igbos are not the reason why you were born poor. With or without igbos, your parents would have still been poor
When your race is abused you will go haywire, continue to attract hatred to your people scattered all over the world. Theyre easy targets.
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by kayusely70(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
eyeview:

A contest is between two men from north east zone, both from APC and yet you still had to find a way to insult igbos in it.
I hope you know that igbos are not the reason why you were born poor. With or without igbos, your parents would have still been poor
Ynur great grand parents are the architects of our problems, from the gutless and highly unprincipled Nnamidi Azikwe to coward Ojukwu who abandoned you to escape to Ivory Coast and visionless prof Ben Nwabueze who truncated fiscal federalism in connivance with J. T. U Agonyi Ironsi on january 15, 1966 .
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by eyeview: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
kayusely70:
Ynur great grand parents are the architects of our problems, from the gutless and highly unprincipled Nnamidi Azikwe to coward Ojukwu who abandoned you to escape to Ivory Coast and visionless prof Ben Nwabueze who truncated fiscal federalism in connivance with J. T. U Agonyi Ironsi on january 15, 1966 .

Angry child.
You just bought credit and recharged today?
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by kayusely70(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
eyeview:

Angry child. You just bought credit and recharged today?
Youve no answer to my reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.