Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) (36416 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by abass1997(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
I have been victim of this kind of robbery, Our own happens on December last year.
We all went to sleep only to wake up in the morning and see that everything in the house is gone, both our phones, clothes, laptops, shoes, important documents and even our bags etc, you know how e dey be for xmas time na, you go buy many news items.
Omo e no easy for us that morning, i cried like a baby, But i have long forgiven them and pray that they change from their evil act.
So seeing this two people here been stripped Unclad, i don't feel any pity for them because i know how it feels to be a victim, but they should just hand them over to the police after disgracing and dealing with them.
Bro you will soon experience one to believe that juju is real. Thomas.
Joromi12:
Juju is fake.. if real why not use it on the crowd
Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by abass1997(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
I have been victim of this kind of robbery, Our own happens on December last year.
We all went to sleep only to wake up in the morning and see that everything in the house is gone, both our phones, clothes, laptops, shoes, important documents and even our bags etc, you know how e dey be for xmas time na, you go buy many news items.
Omo e no easy for us that morning, i cried like a baby, But i have long forgiven them and pray that they change from their evil act.
So seeing this two people here been stripped Unclad, i don't feel any pity for them because i know how it feels to be a victim, but they should just hand them over to the police after disgracing and dealing with them.
Joromi12:
Juju is fake.. if real why not use it on the crowd

1 Like

Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
rectitude:
When you see them being mobbed like this, one could be tempted to pity them, but the havoc they wreck in people's lives knows no bound. They deserve whatever is being served them.

I always remember when my car was stripped by thieves while i parked outside.

Jesus. Thank God they didnt even remove battery and tires. Everything that was removable was removed.

If I caught them that day i will do worse than jungle justice
Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
delishpot:

It's not jaz. They prolly knocked you out using some sort of powder derived from mixing herbs. (herbs contain chemicals too and they are effective)
Oboy yeeee... See Blocus oooo... The thing cum be like Black Mamba...

Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
solashola:
I sometimes wonder why men are so eager to expose their fellow men for we girls to see.
But seriously I can't go out to town each day without seeing shocked lipsrsealed, its too much ooooooo.
even me.. I'm seeing the black mamba
Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Obinnau:
Before when I hear such kinds of stories about someone sleeping while his home is being raided, I do think it is a lie... But not until it happened to me. And till this day, I couldn't explain how 2 guys could be in a room, a forced entry and total ransack of my room and we didn't wake up until they were at the gate.
Jazz is real people.
But you said u were sleeping.. How did you know they were TWO! U guys plenty for the room right? Maybe they room was not properly illuminated for you people to know what was going on. There are knock out gases though but here we see everything as charms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by atalawils: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
it's real o. they've broken into my family house using the sleeping charm. that night we all slept very deep including our dogs. woke up late in the morning and saw shattered glass and cut bouglary proof iron rods. well guess what, they only took one small phone, exotic juice and a loaf of bread in the fridge. they even dropped the sim for us on the floor
Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by skillz111(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Obinnau:
Before when I hear such kinds of stories about someone sleeping while his home is being raided, I do think it is a lie... But not until it happened to me. And till this day, I couldn't explain how 2 guys could be in a room, a forced entry and total ransack of my room and we didn't wake up until they were at the gate.
Jazz is real people.
its not jazz they used a chemical flit in the air that affects the nervous system which made you sleep any jazz that made you sleep affected your physical body nothing spiritual about it.avoid physical contact of juju and render it useless most times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
abass1997:
So seeing this two people here been stripped naked, i don't feel any pity for them because i know how it feels to be a victim, but they should just hand them over to the police after disgracing and dealing with them.
that's what they finally did.
sorry for your loss
Re: Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Olasty(f): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
��
mikesworld:
And they even looks like twins.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi na d nature of d beating trans$orm dem? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / Mother Of Two Killed And Dismembered By Her Manfriend And His Ritualists Friends / OSCOHEALTH TECH Student Attacked By A Man She Turned Down [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.