Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time (71404 Views)

Brazil Vs South Korea : FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (4 - 1) On 5th December 2022 / Nigeria Vs South Korea : FIFA U-20 Women World Cup: Sun14th Aug.9pm / Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by TSRC: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aystarz:

Only 18. You need to go see clips of her against Haiti, Germany and China in last year's U20 championship held in France . She was a rock between the sticks. Still needs all the experience she can get at this level though.
I saw the interview she gave today and she looks so young.
Her ceiling is very high. Could be better than precious dede.

Tochukwu is also very good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by naptu2: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin

I know that they are just trying to make it relatable, but this was why we hated British commentators in the 1980s. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Peroh426: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Atlas our girls makes us proud today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Aystarz: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
TSRC:
I saw the interview she gave today and she looks so young. Her ceiling is very high. Could be better than precious dede.
Tochukwu is also very good.

Yes, great stuff on the horizon for the lady.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by naptu2: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
By the way, Francisca Ordega has been dethroned. Ordega was the dance champion of the Super Falcons for many years, but, beginning with the 2018 AWCON, the kid Chiamaka Nnadozie has dethroned her.

Nnadozie is the new dance champion of the Super Falcons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Aystarz: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
naptu2:
grin grin grin

I know that they are just trying to make it relatable, but this was why we hated British commentators in the 1980s. grin

HAHAHA.... Corny ol' British Media - loyal only to their own and all that concerns them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by djfabmusik(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
wow i am so excited right now
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Icon79(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Abeg, mek I hear word jor!

So why hasn't our standard gone up since we started watching all the EPLs and the Serie As, and the La Ligas Instead our standard has gone the other way!

O pari

Mizwisdom:

Hope you know what happened at Agege? is that what you want us to watch?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by jumxie(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
TOP PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT PLAYING FOR THE COUNTRY OF THEIR ORIGIN

Top Players who didn’t play for the countries of their origin.
In the world of football today, there are alot of Top football players that are not playing for the country of their Origin.

Even we as football fans will be marvel when reading the list, as those players we don’t expect to see in the list will be there, some are from Africa origin, playing in the diaspora.

#FRANCE ��
*Antoine Griezmann= Germany
*Zinedine Zidane=Algeria
*Karim Benzema=Algeria
*Kylian Mbappe=Cameroon
* N’golo Kante=Mali
*Paul Pogba=Guinea
*Adil Rami=Morocco
*Samuel Umtiti=Cameroon
*Samir Nasri=Algeria
*Hatem Ben Arfa=Algeria
*Mousa Sisoko=Mali. [170 more words]

https://sportyleagues.com/top-players-who-is-not-playing-for-the-country-of-their-origin/

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Choose teams in Merit! Choose teams in Merit! Choose teams in Merit! Choose teams in Merit! Choose teams in Merit!
in merit or on merit?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Amozever12:

Nigeria can still make it as best losers even after losing to France

Thanks for this information. I truly hope they will make it..
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Samunique:
Tribalism has eaten deep into your skull !undecided

What of if the finisher of your so called ipod pass did not finish it well

And u know where the scorer came from ?

Should they also begin to shout Oodua this and that?

Or when Hammed Musa scored our only goals at the WC, did u hear our brothers from North making this kind of stupid remark ?

I think u guys from the east need to change, this is becoming too senseless undecided

From ur response I can tell u r even more a tribalist than the person u quoted....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Tunbolity(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
shadrach77:

The first goalkeeper was a.minus. How she made it to the World Cup.remains a mystery cry
OMG, can't believe a day like this would come. Same woman you call a minus saved you from Quarter Final to the Final of Women AFCON last year saving penalty kicks for you to lift the trophy. She had a bad day against Norway and it's unfair to judge her solely on that

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by naijaseeker: 12:55am On Jun 13, 2019
Tunbolity:
OMG, can't believe a day like this would come. Same woman you call a minus saved you from Quarter Final to the Final of Women AFCON last year saving penalty kicks for you to lift the trophy. She had a bad day against Norway and it's unfair to judge her solely on that

Life cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by samcus(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2019
pleasureosondu:
if u no wanna insult, den behave and stop making a mockery of your sense of reasoning. I no blame u. Na the womb wen carry u as sperm for 9months nahin I blame.
its ur womb?pple with little or no sense of humor always think they ve a say,useless son of MICROPHALLUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by jumxie(f): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by jumxie(f): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XQGawByKgE

Nigeria v Korea Republic - FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by jumxie(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Who Is The Most Unlucky Footballer Ever? Why?

There are many footballers in the world of football today, who are unlucky ,when it comes to Trophy’s winning.

The big question here is just to tell who is the Most unlucky footballer ever, and why?

The answer to this question is not far fetched as the only answer that comes to my mind right now is Philippe Coutinho.

We all know this Man? His name reminds us of great clubs out there,from the premier League to La-Liga, but he is just so unlucky.
WHO IS PHILIPPE COUTINHO?

Philippe Coutinho is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Spanish club Barcelona and the Brazilian national team. He is known for his combination of vision, passing, dribbling and bending long-range strikes

Philippe Coutinho came to lime light when he joined Liverpool, but his dreams of winning the Big league UEFA champions League never came to reality when he was in England.

He searched for greener pasture, this made him to join Barcelona in search of UEFA Trophy.[230 more words]
Continue reading

https://sportyleagues.com/who-is-the-most-unlucky-footballer-ever-why/

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time by BankyGee(m): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Mizwisdom:
That idiot has missed again grin
You are an idíot! 😠😡

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp / Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Samuel Chukwueze Buys N98M Ferrari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.