Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Bloggers In The House...help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers In The House...help (804 Views)

Blogging: Bloggers In The House Should Help A Newbie / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers In The House...help by midehill(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Heyo... I just opened my blog recently..though i know nothing about blogging but with the help of tutorial, i am improving... So this days i am editing my blog to make it appealing to my readers...

I want to remove this particular relationship bar on my blog, but itz not going...please help how can i do it...

The relationship taskbar is just there, when i clicked on it, itz showing nothing...

Pls my fellow bloggers, how can i remove it...

Thanks as i await your reply...

Re: Bloggers In The House...help by KristaPretty(f): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2019
Everything is right on the ''Settings''
Re: Bloggers In The House...help by folash: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I can see you are using copyrighted images on your blog, which is doing more than harm and good.
There are tons of sites where you can find royalty free images, Google and use the one that appeals to you the most.
Re: Bloggers In The House...help by tuhamworld: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2019
midehill:
Heyo... I just opened my blog recently..though i know nothing about blogging but with the help of tutorial, i am improving... So this days i am editing my blog to make it appealing to my readers...

I want to remove this particular relationship bar on my blog, but itz not going...please help how can i do it...

The relationship taskbar is just there, when i clicked on it, itz showing nothing...

Pls my fellow bloggers, how can i remove it...

Thanks as i await your reply...

Message me on Whatsapp, i can fix it for you
Re: Bloggers In The House...help by midehill(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
tuhamworld:

Message me on Whatsapp, i can fix it for you

Inbox ya whatsapp digit
Re: Bloggers In The House...help by midehill(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
folash:
Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I can see you are using copyrighted images on your blog, which is doing more than harm and good.
There are tons of sites where you can find royalty free images, Google and use the one that appeals to you the most.

No m using shutterstock nd itz free
Re: Bloggers In The House...help by tuhamworld: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2019
midehill:

Inbox ya whatsapp digit

It's on my profile

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Premium Wordpress Themes At Cheaper Rates? / Chatfuel/manychat (chatbot) Traffis Keeps Getting My Adsense Account Banned. / Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.